for The Saviour

1/11/2007 c1 1Ajariel the Bloody
Your vocabulary is extraordinary! I love the way you use it, and this is great.

Hail Satan to you too!

Bloody yours,

-Ajariel the Bloody (Ah, the joys of the "commie t-shirt effect")
2/5/2005 c1 12Apollyion
While on a personal level I think your one of the most subverssive piece of garbage to ever walk on two legs, I try not to let that effect my critical anylasis on a piece of writing. However with that said, from a purely critical standpoint, you simply just cannot write, that supposed story made no sense. What was your point, other than the little "Hail Satan" at the end. That paragraph structure was pathetic, along with your supposed use of imagery. You really need to take courses on writing.
12/26/2004 c1 90poetic abortion
This is off subject and all but Noelle and Noel are pretty much the same thing. (They are both names.) Ones more commonly used than the other. (Noel.) You where right they mean Christmas. ^-^

O.O Well done. I like this alot. ::dances:: Keep up the good work !

~ Noelle ~ V^-^V
12/2/2004 c1 14hocsll
whoa, good story! :P do continue, it IS getting exciting!
9/18/2004 c1 16Calvin Fitzgerald
I liked the imagery of the cathedrale a lot in this story and the observation of irony inherint with a massive, lavish building serving the poor and destitute was profound. I had trouble following parts of the dialogue though. I would suggest starting a new line everytime someone new speaks, rather than intersplicing the entire thing. I also hope you can describe the rector in better detail. Otherwise it has the begins of a good supernatural story.
Oh and for the love of God allow anonymous reviews. Its obnoxious to review otherwise.
Calvin Fitzgerald
8/27/2004 c1 9Cthulhu
Uum, sorry about some minor errors in the story like the punctuation i places and the general layout, my computer is doing its best to arse up my every attempt at uploading anything onto FictionPress!
Ave Satanas!
8/27/2004 c1 7Aemilia
The writing is solid. Nice cliff-hanger, I'd like to see where the plot is going. There were a few punctuation errors but by-and-large it was pretty good. Badly punctuated stories drive me a bit crazy- so good job, you!
-Aemilia