for Story of Jade: Freshman Year

2/3/2005 c3 perfectiongwynfyr
Hello. Andrew told me to read your story, but he wouldn't tell me who you were, so right now I'm randomly making guesses. I know exactly what you mean about going to the prison with noe windows called Clark. I like your story, are you going to continue it?
12/2/2004 c2 Andrew N
Fact is stranger than fiction. Its also alot more interesting when you look at it from a certian point of view. I'm sorry that you had to suffer all of the problems that you described in your story, but you sure have a writing carrier if you develop this skill. You're presentation is amazing, just as if i was watching this in real life. Again, I'm sorry that this happened to you, but congradulations on this wonderful story you started.

Andrew N.A fellow classmate of '07
9/8/2004 c2 poeticskyz
(@dt here ^_^) Very very very powerful..the way you wrote it made me go through the same things that you were going through.it was like I was living what you were living..very very good..I can't wait for the next chapter..you're an awesome writer =D
8/29/2004 c1 1Neil Hazel
cool can't wait till the next chapter i love drama !
8/29/2004 c1 6multicolouredsaz
sounds interesting...continue...
8/29/2004 c1 poeticskyz
Wow Jade...tres powerful..I love it. =D I didn't know that you felt all that during Freshman year..heh..keep writing!
8/29/2004 c1 poeticskyz
8/29/2004 c1 kirjava d
Not bad for a begining. ^_^
8/29/2004 c1 33aeolyn
Not a bad beginning and its true that freshmen year is one of the hardest, or at least it was for me. Update soon.