for SAM

7/21/2006 c1 10do-i-exist
Amusing. I enjoyed reading this. The thing with your initials spelling your name is cool. Well written piece. Keep writing.
11/15/2004 c1 Insomnie
Very nice story indeed, you are very talented! This really does make me smile!
9/1/2004 c1 35Infinity Plus One
"My father always said that I should think before I act!" This is very true in my case - this short story has educated me in some ways - well done for writing it!
8/31/2004 c1 28Diana Shore
Just some suggestions:
"take on of my" - take one of my
"description of old relative" - description of an old relative
"I have dark brown hair and brown coffee coloured eyes (people tell me that I have really pretty eyes)" - I have dark brown hair and coffee coloured eyes; although people tell me that I have really pretty eyes.
Try to not put some many things in paragraphs; it distracts from the story.
Well written story and fun to read.
Now go post it for the contest at:
http:/w.fanstory.com/contests.jsp#sentence
You have until November 20, 2004. Good luck, Kathryn!
8/30/2004 c1 Rach
HI!. good story shame you forgotten the email address I think you would of won.
please do make a series out of it I would like to see it.
see ya
8/30/2004 c1 David Stephen
Well, well, well. What can I say? This is brilliant. I loved the way you have finished it! It was really great and in such a good tone. Actually, Ironic as it may sound, the tone is similar to a story of mine which I have actually sent to this book competition. I am going to upload it after the competion, incase anyone copies it! lol! It is called...well...you'll find out! Lol. Love ~David~ ur ~LLT~ X
8/29/2004 c1 121Seeker of the Way
I like S.A.M. Sam ... very clever! Good character description! I do not feel like this the same as Amelia, so that's good (lol). Nice details, and if there are typos, ididn;t see them! yAy you!