for She Wants Someone

5/1/2005 c1 64EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle
i feel like nobody wants a girl like that to keep and hold near, just to admire and wonder about like a novelty or trend, itself. ? i can be that girl and i can leave that girl in the dust ~ depends.and one more thought, when others keep forgetting you, it's natural to want to forget who you ARE. !
1/10/2005 c1 9only weekdays
score, im in love with the poem! *hearts* i think its really good, okay!

keep writing,
10/22/2004 c1 4Isle of View
this is so like me. except i don't paint my nails. and i think i'm the only crazy person in my school who loves celtic music like crazy. this is a great great work. love it
9/17/2004 c1 361Gleechumber
This is a great piece. The format is good, sometimes freeflow stuff sounds better, because it can bring more meaning into a poem- no restrictions on rhyme, length, etc. I love Maroon 5. :) The last verse wraps it all up really nicely. Thanks for all the awesome reviews! x
9/16/2004 c1 3Cry Tears of Darkness
thats a really good poem! i like it! and omg thanks for all those reviews, thats so amazing! wow, tomorrow or sat (ok maybe sun) when i got more time imma review more!
9/10/2004 c1 27Starpoet
Oh man! You must be writing about my life! I can really really relate! It's awesome, even though it's a sad poem . . .
P.S. Thanks for reviewing my poems! :)
9/7/2004 c1 3Powerof1P3PadfootsGrl
wow! the girl is definitely alot like me! I feel the same way about wanting to be accepted. great job!
9/6/2004 c1 deathbyhugs
*claps hands* awsome!
8/30/2004 c1 42Lisa Jane
Whoa... I really liked this not only because it was written well, but because I can definitely relate as I don't follow trends and etc, and I generally feel out of place. It hit a nerve, which is what should happen with writing. Thanks for your review.