for Samantha's Nose Problems

12/19/2004 c1 Samantha
erm...we made alot of grammer mistrakes...ew u left hair on my keyboard! ~uR lIL siS~
12/18/2004 c1 14kit feral
Oh. My. God. -giggles- That was so random! And so funny! I loved it! The part where your sister was talking was just pure genius! This was so great! And weird! Yak-sniffer! How DID you come up with that? It's great! -giggle, giggle, giggle- Yak-sniffer... amazing!
10/20/2004 c1 26firehair-222
i can relate to this deep felt story. expecially the blender and the yak-sniffing part. good job
-firehair
10/19/2004 c1 Moroni's Daughter
Quid waa right. You are an amaszing author.
9/18/2004 c1 myno
rofl... lol that's hilarious... reminds me of telling bedtime stories to my little sister... she's nine too, and she's always getting on me for the way i start the story.
9/13/2004 c1 1pianomaestra
Hahahahahahahahahaha...lol, that's gotta be one of the funniest things i've ever read. O man, i give you and your sis props for dat. You should make a series of stories like dat. That would be so frickin' awesome.
9/8/2004 c1 8MicStalker
Well... don't exactly know how to respond to that. Ok it was good and as far as talking to your sister while you typed, SUPER AWESOME. I am going to have to use that sometime. But yeah it differs from the other two I read but it's still awesome. The story was weird but the format WORK OF ART.
9/4/2004 c1 10Quid
That is so incredibly great Sarah! And FUNNY! And like you and your sister. 4 and 3/5 stars!
9/1/2004 c1 3blank canvas
lol. truly hilarious. this one is going into my favorites!
9/1/2004 c1 2tsee missi
yak,its my new fav word! lol. Thanks for making me laugh! Good job!