for Where Do We Go From Here?

12/18/2009 c1 Kitty
I enjoyed your story and I really hope for a sequel. Your an amazing writer.
12/2/2008 c1 13blurrylights
That was so gorgeous...I loved the emotion. However, it was a little unclear when it switched from flashback back to present time, but in general, awesome job. :P
4/16/2006 c1 anonyme
Wow! Great little flash!

I don't have anything particularly substantial to say, besides that it seems to end rather predictably. Perhaps I would have been better pleased had it ended with flat out rejection? - nevertheless, in this kind of thing you don't have much choice as far as endings go. Especially if you're trying to avoid melodrama.

Great job on the description - a million ways to say intimacy without saying explicitly - they were intimate. While some of the lines were cliched ("do you want to try?" "I didn't mean to") I was able to empathize enough with the main character so that it seemed somewhat fresher.

The name bugged me a little. Cassie is overused as a girl's name. Rob - well - the english choice of prenomens is nearing that of the romans...

See, nothing substantial. Keep up the good work... :)
7/7/2005 c1 Need 'n' Know
Ohh! Cassie shouldn't have been so secretive, no matter what.

I understand how Rob was. It was unexpected when he started packing. I started laughing at that part, which was wrong, but... ahah! He just started packing. Understandable now.

Julia.
3/30/2005 c1 heresyisforlosers
Wow- that was really, really good!
3/30/2005 c1 minda
An exquisite tale of love, trust, and heartbreak. I loved it! You have a great talent for delving into the emotions of the heart...I could feel the pain the Cassie and Rob were going through...that difficult path to build up trust again. You are a wonderful writer, keep up the great work! :)
3/9/2005 c1 Anotherlovesickteen
Really good, it gives a real feel of actual tormented relationships. It was marvelous. Please update, don't let this be a oneshot please.
2/6/2005 c1 2Aceandcups
Yikes, that was really surreal. It was very good and very sad. Good in the sense of reality's sake and sad, because reality is sad.

The ending has a very open ended gesture of to return to a comfort zone or to evolve.

What? I didn't leave any constructive criticism? Umm... I didn't like the names of the characters, no wait, I did.
9/7/2004 c1 1The baava Project
AUGH! What a gorgeous, gorgeous story, nynaeve! ^_^ I started this and could NOT stop.
You were saying how you wanted to write something based in the here and now, and I think you did a marvelous job of that - the whole setting of the coffee shop was good to set the mood. I love your single sentence paragraphs [Because living without him was so hard.], especially. My own heart tightened up at that, making me wonder what had happened.
The play out of events, present and flashback, is so natural, I was able to see it all quite easily.
Goodness, girl, what a sad, heartbreaking, twisted, romantic tale! I got to the end and I hoped that Rob would forgive her! LOL!
^_^ ja ne,
LoK
9/1/2004 c1 martigrace
You managed to pack a lot of depth and emotion into this short story-a task I'm sure wasn't easy. I was able to get a real feel for the two characters as well. Great job!
8/31/2004 c1 6Darwin
This was...breathtaking...How many nails you hit on the head with her reasoning, the pain and heartbreak of a couple in trouble. It was all there...
I can see just why you wanted to write this.
(You may want to screen it, there are obvious spots where you changed the structure of your sentence, but didn't catch all the words from the previous form.)
Excellen work chica! Really well done!
Congrats!