for A Lone Rose

7/21/2006 c1 awais
nice dude! i like this one, specially "A lone rose wilting on the fiery desert floor."
10/16/2004 c1 3DHABUZ
haha great poem once again and i liked it its well written althou i cant understand it dont mind im not joking
ok nice poem keep it up!
9/17/2004 c1 17Fedora
I really like the way this is written, you got your point across perfectly.
9/8/2004 c1 anon123
gal, as always...u were great...this has to be one of your best poems...
one of the best things about A Lone Rose was that i believe nearly everyone can relate to it in some way...really, REALLY liked it...
great goin...Happy Bday, as a side note! I'm gonna call u in a lil while so tawk to u then!
take care, love,
Me!
9/7/2004 c1 1whitesmoke
whoa shiz! good job... man u are desperate for reviews! *snigger* but heck its a nice poem!
9/3/2004 c1 30Stringergirl
col sheza u're 1 of those few ppl that can write a really good poem without rhyming...i luv this...especially the last line...simply amazing work
aamna
9/3/2004 c1 rd-kittykat
ANOTHER ONE? alright...ur gettin' better at this...thass all ur gunna outta me missy!
9/3/2004 c1 38Vickychan
aw! that's so powerful and inspiring! great job, Sheza-san!
9/3/2004 c1 10youdon'tknowme91
hey, i really like this poem, somehow it potrays something.. inspiring and strong to me :) thing is, with you saying that you realized that no one stands up for themselves, yeah well, i'm gonna have to disagree on that.. cos more often than not, i stand up for myself *hope i dont sound like i'm bragging; just a fact* (yeah, and they'll all look at me like i'm a Green Ugly Monster just because i stood up for myself.. funny stuff) and twice or thrice, i stood up for my friends (one of those proud moments =P) ..so i suppose not EVERYone is a plastic figure of another person who just looks better, we're lone roses who either stand alone on our own two feet, or lone roses combined to be a big group of WORTHY and STRONG people .. those "plastic figures" wouldn't even KNOW what "lone roses" ppl are and what we're like; they're too busy figuring the Originals so they can be like them =P haha .. and another thing, its kinda funny but that poem somehow sounded a little like me which i can really click with somehow and those other ppl you said (kinda the Originals as ppl always wanna be them kinda thing) sounded like this popular girl who used to be my best friend- who i had a terrible past with but i did stood up fro myself whenver she started being overly possesive or something, haha =P- but yeah, generally i can click with your poem... REALLY like it =D ..okay, I'm off, sorry for rambling nothing.. really like this piece, definitely going in my Favourite Story section :) -nahjan :)
9/3/2004 c1 empty account
I love the metaphores you use in this poem. They portray your message perfectly.