for All You Need Is

11/27/2004 c3 31Shadow Gryphon
*sighs* Ok. I guess I'll go look at the other story, then... until you update this once more.Gryph
11/27/2004 c2 Shadow Gryphon
Another excellent chapter. Love the changing PoV, and all the action. Poor Keisuke... he doesn't deserve that. And poor Kira. *winces* That would be a hell of a way to go.Gryph
11/27/2004 c1 Shadow Gryphon
Ooh! Nice, long chapters, lots of actions already, and cool characters. Brilliant! Brilliant!Is Kira a shifter by any chance?Gryph
11/23/2004 c2 Kaze Holimion
I am only going to say what every person that has read this lately wants to say... REVIEW DAMN YOU!lol. I say this only because I am your friend. Peace and catch you on the flip side
10/10/2004 c2 Kaze Holimion
KILL THE HUNTING PARTY ANYWAY! Charge and taje them all. No one cares if Kira is a retard so she passed out/started bleding to death in a bush. I want to get in another fight. Come on ( real name of writer edited out for her safety.) Let me own up and woop some serious ass. You know I can do it!
Well overall a good chapter. Just like everything else you write. I hope people will not be confused when i put my story up in a few weeks. Cause you know, we kinda do use the same characters. Oh well, they can deal with it. Well good chapters and catch you on the flip side.
9/20/2004 c2 Ashley
yeah, kai should DIE...oh yeah...and that it should be a horrible death...XD i really liked it any way...
9/11/2004 c1 Jo
Hey, it was a good story and i liked it alot. when's chapter two comin' out? one little thing... there's a bit of spelling and words together problems but besides that it's all good.
-Jo
9/4/2004 c1 kawaii-kyori
u have good ideas but most of ur story is dialogue - put in detaiL! haha sangi sounds like an alcoholic drink! _
ps : kouri is so sexe!
9/4/2004 c1 Writer2004
i fuckin luv it! omg ur so skilled! i will luv u forever if u update like NOW!
9/4/2004 c1 G-unit
I think that this story was interesting and I think that it would be good to read over and over again because it had some good ideas in it. Could you review all my works and review my friend chibichocobo's Dreamscapes chapter by chapter? She'll review all your works if you do. Peace up A Town.
G-Unit