for DeBastia

12/5/2008 c1 THE BNZ
This is an amazing beginning to a story. I was immediately intrigued by the beginning, and the sudden appearance of the characters only intrigued me more. I hope you write more on this... wait, you added this in '04. Poo.

Anyway, this is awesome. I hope sometime you pick it back up.
9/6/2004 c1 7Eddie Wright
It's unusual, but I think that's why I like it. Keep writing, because I want to know what happens next now.
9/6/2004 c1 17Faerie Energy
Very well written, wow, it's an extremely intruiging beginning to a story with amazing potential. Umm... I had completely different ideas when I read the summery and it gave me an idea for my own story, is it too rude to ask for your permission to use "Let’s start with a blank slate, shall we? Picture a place completely white with nothing in it. A three dimensional piece of paper that stretches on forever. Now, I'm going to add a hill"? I'd find infinite time to use that beginning. It's obviously ok if you don't feel comfortable with that. Please update the story, I'm adding to author alert and favorite stories. Can't wait for the next chapter, and my email is if you can respond to my request?
with all due respect,
Gothic Energy
9/5/2004 c1 33eatfoodyum
Hmm.
That was very alluring.
I absolutely LOVED the beginning of this story. I reminded me of the true, endless expanse of creativity. Also, Alexandyr has sparked my interest. :D