for Hate

7/3/2006 c1 5neni
wow this poem totally reflects to someone i know well towards them and you made me have the pit feeling in my stomach to thro up(dnt mean it in the bad waii it means lik it reminded me of him lolz) well kick ass poem and i knt believe you wrote this bakk then thatz pretty deep
10/22/2005 c1 Cluedo
Really good. Good rhyming technique. Love the first stanza. Good luck with your future poetry!
6/23/2004 c1 AnotherFace
Great. just perfect. I can relate so much to it. Magnificent!
11/8/2003 c1 22JTierra1988
I'm not really in the mood to write good reviews right now so just basically letting you know I read it! Keep writing! ^_^ JMBunny
7/8/2003 c1 26It all fades away
Way to tell it like it is. That was cool, seriously.
9/27/2002 c1 18MilkWaterWClemon2357
wow thats amazing. seems like uve been through some tough times with people...i can only agree with that sadly
3/11/2001 c1 Aurelia Violet
Woah, this reminds me of a certain person I know. This really describes my feelings towards him/her!
2/4/2001 c1 1Suka
I know that feeling. Great poem. :-)
1/12/2001 c1 winter's requiem
Wow... I suppose I don't truly hate someone yet, if that's hate. This is very emotional and moving.
1/11/2001 c1 7FireSoul
ooh...that's what i wish i could do to my friends sometimes...that's what i feel a lot of the times to some people. well..i wont go into my boring hate-filled world. i'm just going to tell you that i thought the poem was...well written. i cant say beautiful, because hate is not a beautiful subject. i loved it? well...it's not that i *didn't*, but "love" is not what i'd use for hate. well...before i bore you anymore i'll click submit. btw, good poem.
1/10/2001 c1 Colin
WOW. You have quite an amazing talent for poetry! The first two lines in particular were powerful, for some reason. I'm adding this to favorites!
1/10/2001 c1 dan
hell ya
1/10/2001 c1 I Think You're Gay
Hmm...that pretty much describes everything about me. I'll be honest...I...*takes in a deep breath*...I...*takes in another deep breath*...sorry, this is hard for me to say. I'm a flamer...I don't usually say this...but I liked this. Okay, that is all.
1/10/2001 c1 Fifi LaLa
I think this is your best poem.