for The Book of the Divine

12/23/2004 c2 1TaschaBear
I love the way you write! TEACH ME! It is so original. This is definitely one of my favorite stories. I can make a connection in some ways, thou. My friend, she has such a relationship with her father. Loving and hating him at the same time.

Keep it coming!
12/9/2004 c1 TaschaBear
Very powerful beginning! Definitly something i will look into as soon as soon as i have a bit more time on my hands. School work is driving me crazy! I would like to thank you for posting me onto your favorite authors list. I appreciate it, very much. I review you, you review me! Deal?Great. I cant wait to read more of this already amazing historical fic.

Nessa
9/22/2004 c2 Lucretia Wolff
oh, Karen and Melissa, eh? was this a coincidence or are we sposed to be flattered (cos i rly rly is!):D
likin it muchly! will keep readin, 1 thing tho, d'u want me 2 be critical or just 2 enjoy it? (Not that i wouldn't enjoy it if i wasn't critical, u know wot i mean) I'd like u 2 b critical with mine if u like, karen is quite harsh (read her review, logged in under mine, its about a page long of evrythin she h8d in chapter 1!)
I will read on... addin u 2 my favourites list 2, so b honoured!
9/21/2004 c1 11Micah Prophet
Thanks for the name credit Thea. I've updated mine, check it out.
9/17/2004 c1 Evae Moroe
are you going to write more?
I NED to hear more. This is like your last story(which i gave four stars not one)when you had us just stop. It is so good so plz add more!four stars
9/15/2004 c3 1God's Faithful Rose
Did you run into a writers block here? I wish that you didn't end it at chapter three, I want to read more, but it's not complelling enough. please add more, just to get people into suspence.
sammy
9/15/2004 c3 Cilla Tremain
Anna's so cute, and so is Micah. Please write more...it's a good start so far though. a few miss spellings, but that's okay, not bad. * (four stars)
9/15/2004 c1 9Theadacia