for A country called Arrogance

1/31/2005 c1 20Heart and Mind
Bravo, I couldn't have put it any better myself. I've thought about that as well, since History class, we had a great teacher that made us see things behind the face value. This is a great poem!
11/27/2004 c1 133S.C. Preclarus Noctis
I totally agree with you. Freakin' Bush..RAH! So annoying! I could throw millions of pretzels at him!O.o..But anyway, this was nicely written..loved the metaphors and such! ^.^
10/24/2004 c1 9alittlebitabsurd
i happen to think similarly, but you definitely say it way better than i could have. i like. :)
9/22/2004 c1 17Ruarc
When a country called Arrogance
Takes the world into it's own hands
That sums it all up well. This works, the whole thing, quite well. It's clear and concise and all that crap, but it's still woven together well and very poetic.
Also, the fact that you have the...courage, I suppose, to post an opinion that strong online. Admirable, very admirable. I sure as hell wouldn't have the guts to do it.
9/18/2004 c1 4Lady Lemmy
Beautiful and striking. So true.
9/17/2004 c1 GypsyMothra
Nice. I like everything about this poem. Real nice job.
9/15/2004 c1 132Sarah Parker
obviously you know I don't share the opinion :P but it's still a nicely done poem, as is to always be expected from you, melamin. *HUGS*
9/14/2004 c1 3Felix Retif
This is very well written and I applaud you for having the courage to speak out against ignorance and deceipt. Congratulations, you've done well.
9/14/2004 c1 Ana Lesli Dicatte
I agree. You've conveyed it better than I have.
9/14/2004 c1 Aimee Raven
Wow...I really like this, for many reasons. You make your opinion very clear and argument it very well but it's still a very good poem and I love the 'a country called Arrogance' symbolism. And I share your opinion. Great job! Love, Mia