for The Loving Caress

10/3/2006 c1 1MyNameIsMad
Wow...that was kinda sick. Very well written, but a little sick. Yeah. Not that I don't like sick things once in a while, of course. This was just very unexpected. I liked the whole "fooled you!" thing at the end, though. That was a nice touch, and it forced me to go through the story once more to convince myself it had actually happened. Well done! (and i think the guy would have short, black hair, and the woman would have maybe...blond hair...chin-length probably.)

-Mad
4/28/2006 c1 sWeEtBlOOd
I thought i was morbid.
2/19/2005 c1 Maru
Just for the record; Oh...I get it.

That was completely and totally unexpected, but still a very lovely story.
11/26/2004 c1 3Kamui-Kuhn
Kami, that was just brilliant! You have talent. Plz continue to write.
10/1/2004 c1 Helena F. Lupin
I...really have no clue what to say. I liked it, who am I kidding I loved it. I like killer stories like this. Hope to see what happens next soon...please?
9/21/2004 c1 36The Harlequin Doll
Dear me, i must say you are a good writer. loved it, in a sick way. read and revew some of my satories..please.
9/16/2004 c1 Fire Walk with Me
Well a keen reader would understand the point without having to read your insert at the bottom of the page, but I can understand why you'd provide it.
This was a good story. You had me going there for a second on seemingly rapist details, but it all became clear in the end.
Keep writing.