for Simply Josh!

6/14/2005 c1 7Anastata
I like your stroy and i've been waiting for you to make the next chapter and it happens i'm still waiting
9/24/2004 c1 6Goldensong
Welcome back! Good on you for getting back into the story, it's much appreciated I can tell you that. Beginning was good, can see it's going to be very different form the original version though! Look forward to what ever you do next...
9/17/2004 c1 1FamousOneLiners
Cool beginning
9/17/2004 c1 1FOURshades
The story has started off well. Writeing is nice. I read the review for this. I think I would like to watch you for how this story will turn out.
Good luck.
9/17/2004 c1 41Stefen
Of course I remember how the other story started! It was the coolest! This, however, has high potential to be even cuter. Thank you so so so much for giving this story another chance! I am so so so so so happy! When I got the author alert I was like 'OMG! He UPDATED! YAY!'. Now please, DON'T decide you don't like this or something and go away for another year. That would be really stupid considering the number of admirers you have. I've even heard this story incorporated into actual fiction, having the characters say how awesome it is. That's got to be saying something! You're brilliant and I love you so much for continuing! Thank you!