for Summer Nights

5/17/2006 c1 koreiryuu
I loved this story. The slang is kinda corny, but that was two years ago I suppose. I read this story 4 different times and loved it each time. Very good job...
12/5/2004 c1 4Grace Kismet
I orginally R&R this because you had the grace to do the same to mine. Yet somehow, I think it was a great coicidence (gewd at speeling, obvolasely) that I read this. I know some many people like the boy in the story- the one who everyone loves, but never bother to get to know enough to realize how much he hurts. Awesome- you have a great style.
9/30/2004 c1 5RedRumMurder
OMG... ur an aweseome writer. *gasps*
9/29/2004 c1 4Marzipann
jeez... I ache.
You have such a beautiful ability to paint these melancholy characters. You can really feel whats inside of this character...
m, i don't have any criticisms about the writing, but thats cos i was busy with the story.
I like it... now i have to go listen to Shakira so I don't feel so blue. (who can be blue when listening to shakira and her broken english!)
9/29/2004 c1 7everlasting-oranges
Awesome! I'm going to go read more of your stories, because this was VERY touching... especially to me, whos thought and even tried suicide once.