for A Revolution Kind (previously titled Pretty Shade of Grey)

5/28/2012 c11 27Averick
You. Finally. Updated! :D I think I love you!

I missed this story - no, really, I did. Vaan is epic and Saul is cute ;) They're the perfect team! It's like they even each other out and whatnot. Great chemistry and characterization. Pity Sloane's still single and what? You can't just have Todd put a tie on the door and not explain _ gah!

Anyway, thanks so much for the update! ahaha Vaan at the end with the lube and the 'stalker' guy. Lovin' it. I love how Saul and Vaan like each other but are kinda insecure around each other in that they're like...afraid of doing something wrong, heh. But that's why they're awesome ;)

UPDATE SOON! I MEAN IT!
5/21/2012 c11 knuffelbeertje
you always make my day everytime there's a new chapter! I just couldn't get the stupid grin off of my face the whole time! it's too bad there's only one chapter left because I just can't get enough of these two. still, I'll be so looking forward to it!
5/20/2012 c11 a171092
looooved the smex! please, please write a sex scene in which they have anal sex :)
5/19/2012 c11 3Shamalan Grey
I'm sad that there is only one chapter left and I hope you plan to do more with them. Love them.

-Shama
5/19/2012 c11 6AraxiaJustice13
This was so worth the wait :D

Vaan and Saul's relationship has evolved so beautifully. I seriously sometimes think that I'm with them while reading this and it makes me smile. I totally had to look up what a dydoe was and I kinda cringed when i saw it! But it fits Vaan perfectly (:

The ending had me laughing so hard I seriously started to cry c: This is just a work of art and it sucks that there is only ONE chapter left. I don't want this to end at all. I just want to be able to continue reading about their unusual relationship
5/18/2012 c11 chair-chan
Sealy! Serta! Springair!...We'll beat anyone's advertised price, or your mattress is FREEEEE! Ahahaha that killed me. After a childhood/young adulthood watching those ads on every ad break, that was great. There was one of those stores a block away from my house in LA, too.

I think my favorite part of this story is the unexpected dialogue. Vaan is just so funny (thus you are also very funny)! And I never expect the turns he takes, like the tally me bananas thing, ahaha. Duodiculousness. Priceless. And the Saul-wiping-his-hand-off thing was hilarious. How long does it take you to come up with Vaan's dialogue? It's pure gold. You could easily get this published.

When I saw the update alert in my inbox I literally went "gah!" and then tried to figure out my new apartment shit as soon as I could so that I could read it. :D This week has been really good for updates! Now if only we could get more of that derpy L&S AU stuff...ahaha (still can't help but think Letters and Sciences).

Dude I don't even know what to say. Kind of in a state of awe/happiness. I always try to take extra long to read your chapters, just to savor them and make the chapter last longer until I finish it. Pure awesomeness! I don't know what to say anymore, everything is just so good. I noticed that in your last few posts you haven't been beta-ed, so if you need a beta, do let me know. :D I am a fairly literate individual, and quite good at catching typos.
5/18/2012 c11 Tom
Wowowow. I remember reading the first three chapters of this story back in 2005 when I was 15 and I absolutely fell in love with Saul and Vaan. Then there was a verry long wait for the next chapter... and somehow I missed out all these updates over the years. So suddenly coming back 7 years later to see this lovely story become so fleshed out and developed is such a gift! I hadn't heard Kokomo before this story and so I looked it up at the time, and ever since, every time I hear it I think of this story. Haha. Now I'm 21 and at university, with a lot more of my own life experiences under my own belt, and I feel there was a great privilege to have grown with the story, much like the connection you get growing up with the HP series. Strange and wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this story. It truly is a breath of fresh air in the realm of slash and yaoi: beautiful characterisation, hilarious and insightful. I look forward to reading the final chapter!
5/18/2012 c11 2Aletiah
The endig of this was just hilarious!

What, only one chapter left? Aww...

Update soon!
5/18/2012 c10 Aletiah
They are so adorable..!
5/18/2012 c9 Aletiah
FINALLY together! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
5/18/2012 c11 8SilenceInHonour
:D - that is my face (but times it by... a lot).

This chapter was hilarious and amazing as always. I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER! But damn I want to read the next chapter anyway. *laughs* And the last bit... I have no words to describe how much I pissed myself (not quite literally, don't worry) when reading "I'm going to have sex with my boyfriend and I need some good lube".

I kind of want to see his dad's reaction to this right now. I'm pretty sure it won't go down well but... as long as everything works out okay in the end his dad should definitely blow his top.

Ahh I don't even know what else to say apart from: my favourite story ever. (And that is saying a lot.)

Also my friend did read it after I recommended it and she loved it too. *grins* We keep quoting it to each other randomly, strangely enough we always know what the quotes are from and I have a really bad memory!

Silly! :D
5/18/2012 c8 2Aletiah
Love the whole chapter, but the ending of it is just sooo beautiful!
5/18/2012 c7 Aletiah
I really dislike Saul's ex girlfriend and friend and Vaan's parents.

Poor Todd, too. Good that Vaan talked to Brian.
5/18/2012 c11 2Iridium Wings
I am really curious as to what kind of campaign Vaan would come up with.
5/18/2012 c6 2Aletiah
This chapter is just so sweet! They are so sweet together, like in the grass when their hands touches, when Saul talks about the accident and when they sleep together in the same bed. And I love the little talk from Vaan, when he says he might be gay, that he doesn't know.

But it's also a very sad chapter, and I mean for Vaan. How his parents thinks he's a joke and he pretends not to care. Or that no one comes to watch him act... and how surprised he is that Saul does. I so love this story!
483 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »