for A Revolution Kind (previously titled Pretty Shade of Grey)

1/19/2014 c1 8Ibbonray
Ha ha. Loving this so far. Imagining Vaan actually going up to a grocery store clerk and saying "yo, Maurice, where's the mixed salad greens at?" because it makes me laugh. Excited to read more.
12/8/2013 c13 FinnickOdairFan
It's over *sad face* I feel like there should be a sequel to this. I hope there is because I can't believe this story is finished. It was amazing and I loved it and if you published it, I would definitely buy it.
12/8/2013 c12 FinnickOdairFan
I am so sad that this is almost over! It's been such a good and fun read, though! I enjoyed every bit of it :)
12/4/2013 c11 Guest
I am so sad that I'm almost to the end :( It's been a good read, though!
12/4/2013 c10 FinnickOdairFan
I can not get over how well you wrote Vaan's character and how much fun he is to read about :)
12/2/2013 c9 FinnickOdairFan
I love it. I was a little afraid there for a moment, but my favorite chapter so far :)
12/1/2013 c8 FinnickOdairFan
I love the ending of this chapter. Vaan asked so casually and it was really sweet :)
12/1/2013 c7 FinnickOdairFan
Long chapter :) Nice, though, I really do like Vaan and Saul's relationship :)
12/1/2013 c1 3fellintothemoon
Hello, there. This is Melissa from the fiction reviewing site "A Drop of Romeo". Pretty Shades of Grey has been reviewed under the "slash" category by none other than me. Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: Alyn Drasil (the author of several other well known slash stories, including In Manitou) tells the heartwarming story of Vaan and Saul, two college kids who end up finding solace in one another after realizing that their strangely unusual relationship could be worth more to each other than anything else.

Right off the bat the author hits you with their strong voice and unforgettable character development. The chapters are pretty compact, about ten thousand words each, but there's only thirteen in total and so it's quite easy to get lost in the bulk of the story. This does, however, seem to be one of those ones that you can gobble up in one day without even realizing how much time has passed.

Literal slash perfection in under 130,000 words, Pretty Shades of Grey can warm even your coldest days with its bright humor, compelling characters, and stellar (b)romance. I can't even begin to explain how much I love this story - I encourage everyone to read it!
11/30/2013 c6 FinnickOdairFan
Aw, they are so cute together. I find that this story is one of those that I can't stop reading :)
11/30/2013 c5 FinnickOdairFan
No, you didn't lose Vaan's personality. I really couldn't tell the difference :)
11/30/2013 c4 FinnickOdairFan
I love Vaan, he's so amusing :)
11/30/2013 c3 FinnickOdairFan
I love the relationship between the two of them. It's so casual and not forced. I also like how laid back Saul is about his accident, maybe it just helps to have the right person to talk to it about. :) Nice work.
11/30/2013 c2 FinnickOdairFan
I love the uncommon names and I love this story so far :)
11/30/2013 c1 FinnickOdairFan
It's entertaining and fun to read. :) I definitely think that you have captured how a boy thinks from this. Nice work.
483 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »