for A Revolution Kind (previously titled Pretty Shade of Grey)

11/13/2013 c1 8Mandy S. Bryan
This was really a great story.
11/6/2013 c13 Addiena Saffir
This story was so awesome and the characters so easy to immerse yourself in and just flounder away for a while. I loved it and it also gives me hope for some of the stories I've been reading that haven't been updated in over a year and a half. Good on you for finishing this story although I would still love to see some more of this guys...just saying.
11/2/2013 c1 Linda Prez
Hi, Alyn.

First, I wanna give you my congratulations for all your stories! Are amazing all that I read til this moment! :)

Second, I want to ask you about chance to translate to Spanish your free-stories "Pretty Shade of Grey" and all your free-stories of "Light and Shadow" series. I saw are a free stories for all people, and I want to give chance people can't read in English could read these books in Spanish.

I don't ask for pay or something like that. I just ask for your authorization for do it.

In this moment, I'm translating K.A. Merikan's free book. "Blood. On the Rocks". They got me their authorization to do it; of course, I let people now is a story that belongs to they. H.B. Pattskyn give me chance to translate her free story "Encantado" too. I did it now. Also I finish to translate "Friends and Lovers?" by Sara York and "The Maze" by Tia Fielding. She give me the chance to translate "The Maze" and "The great escape". Other authors who give chance to translate their free-stories to Spanish are Celya Kyle (to translate "Joy & Pain"), Kim Fielding (to translate "The gig"), Kay Berrisford (to translate "Prisoner of the mountain watch"), Jeff Erno (to translate "Invisible" and "With this ring"), Luwa Wande (to translate "The cross and the black"), Kyle Adams (to translate "Dirty Zero" and "Dirty Hero") and Z.A. Maxfield (to translate "When Angels Fall").

If you want, I send you my web and you could have a look:

I'll wait for your answer —my e-mail: . Again, thank you for your stories! :*

A big hug
10/31/2013 c13 16atenea-in-the-sky
Oh my God! I LOVED this story! It was beautiful and wonderful! And so very well narrated... I just adored it! And I just fell in love with both, Saul and Vaan.. they were so sweet and amazing and interesting...
I really loved that it was so well written..
I'm seriously in love with this fic... Thanks for sharing it!
8/19/2013 c10 Lia Nobel
OMG STILL SPAZZING
8/19/2013 c9 Lia Nobel
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY IS FUCKING MAGICAL RAINBOWS AND KITTENS. THEIR FINALLY ON THE RIGHT TERMS WITH EACH OTHER LIKE OMG I WAS WAITING FOR THIS.
8/19/2013 c8 Lia Nobel
omg THEY FRIHGGIN KISSED! 333
7/28/2013 c13 Guest
Oh gods, I am just dying here. This was lovely, and I'm just so disappointed that there isn't any more? Please, tell me you might a sequel?
7/19/2013 c13 Caitriona
I’ve read this in two days and fell in love with both the characters and the writing – thank you so much for finishing it! And I’m definitely going to reread it. You have no idea how glad I am I came across your works. I wish you all the good vibes and hope you’ll publish it one way or another.
6/11/2013 c12 1MrsHellman
I really liked this. I've never read a story with one of the character being invalid, but I must say that you did a great job. You nailed the characterisation, and I could seriously feel Vaan's extreme personality. Plot wise there could have been more. There were no true climax and everything simply seemed to go on and on. It's something to think about regarding your future story writing, but right now it feels like a minor detail. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us.
6/5/2013 c13 16Oshini
I absolutely LOVE this story! Vaan is such a unique character, and he and Saul are just so amazing together! Their relationship is something that anyone can see will last, and I'm just so happy they're together! XD Loved this so much!
5/20/2013 c13 Guest
I loved this story and these characters! And therefore, hated to see it end. Sigh.
5/20/2013 c13 Claudia
I accidently sent my review before it was finished, sorry! I hope you will be a professional author of fiction in the near future, all the best and good luck with your outstanding writing,
Claudia
5/20/2013 c13 Claudia
Dear Alyn Drasil,
I read this story last week and I absolutely loved it. I really hope you will be able to publish it comercially because this wonderful tale about these two unique and fresh characters definitely deserves to be published and read by thousands of m/mm paying readers. Even though I already know the Story I would gladly buy it as an e-book or an paperback even if you don't change a single word. And I know you said it's a rough draft, but for me it's already perfect and doesn't need any changes.
Because I love your writing so much I also Read the Gavin and Cole series and these one shots have been equally amazing and compelling. You really are a very talented writer and I hope you will be a professional author
4/26/2013 c10 Phyre
This story is unbelievably awesome, for a fough draft. None of the characters are the least bit Gary Stu-ish, and they are just so HILARIOUS. Your story is wonderful,it really is.

For some C.C (Constructive Critism):

1. Saul is supposed to be from South Africa, but he never locks his door. The crime rate and paranoia is one of the highest in the world, and since he grew up there, he should probably have a behavior similar according to that, in that he at least lock, bolts, and shutters his doors and windows.

2. I'm rereading this story, and I just noticed that the TobyBrian thing is never tied up.

3. A lot of Vaan's dialogue starts with a " then a ' and then a word. Ex: "'ve. It may be on purpose, I really don't know, but it is a bit confusing, and looks a lot like a typo.

All in all, though, the story is pretty wonderful. Why has it never been nominated for a reward?
483 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »