for Antiyou monologue

5/28/2014 c1 Guest
I have a freind,her name is 's just 14 years seems very happy and that's nor what it day I saw her mom and dad,I thought they are perfect family and loverble day it was friday ,I come back from school and I was so excited for the wekeend.I tried to call neha so I can go to her house(I was there ready).I met her mom for the second time,she seems a very sweet mom like my mom.(Wanba talk about her mom but she cencel it)anyways let's go to the room. She started to pull her I saw a huge scrach in het face(shoking),I asked her what happend ,she started cry and explain to me what's her life.(She said)I'm not living in good life,mom abuses me and dad,everytime .mom she's drunk wommen and she's smoke of me,thts my lifei was shoked for what she told me at the same time I hust wanna cry!(I went home and explain to my mom)about my freinds is what it seems(exit)
5/8/2005 c1 46Furine Panpasu Kitsuchi
Lets hear it for hate! Beautiful hate. Love the rants!
10/4/2004 c1 9QuillKitten
Much better! I like this channeling, it brought me close to tears, like I was the (or many) of the friends that betrayed you. You have this power of focusing your emotion chalenging the reader in a way to read on, to allow them to feel that emotion. Your tone encompasses all and then spits the audiance back out, blown away, mind-fucked, if you will. By the way, your flow was awesome, it didn't just sound like a list you quickly wrote down, sounds like it took time and blood.
9/30/2004 c1 TSB
Friendly... :)
9/30/2004 c1 Soul of Night
Yeah whatever. Again i understand your anger except i get this all and i mean all the time with a relative of mine. The fucker.