for Funny instructions

6/22/2011 c2 9Elaina McKenzie Sharpe
Lol. This made me giggle. Perhaps bad pick up lines can make their way on here?
2/27/2005 c2 kayttea
ah. the last one silly. these weren't as funny as the instructions, but they WHERE amusing! lol. keep it up! maybe you could try to invent some of your own instructions? maybe? talk to you later. i hope me has inspired you! lol. =)

later!

-kashe
2/27/2005 c1 kayttea
lol! lol4r! 9lol for real!) i laughed all the way trough this! it was the best!

i'm in your profile! ya. it makes me feel special. this was great i have to go read the rest now...lol...great. this is great! :-)

by the way, i sorat planned on illuminated eyes on being a one shot but i'll try to think and see if i come up with any ideas to continue it. thanks for reveiwing!
11/20/2004 c2 3memyselfiamweird
Another:Tresspassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again".I read too many books!Harry *reddragon*
11/20/2004 c1 memyselfiamweird
Dude. This has been a forward email thing, and i always wondered where it came from. Be warned!True tho. Who the hell would do this? As the japanese say "Not to be used for the other use"!Harry *reddragon*
11/4/2004 c1 4Lykaios
man, i love these. Especially the food processor one.
What else could you use a food processor for?
Or do we want to know? hm...
10/3/2004 c1 funkychickens
i like them theyre funny i might go and try that site
10/3/2004 c1 34Forest Passant
tee hee... I could give you the whole song & dance about only posting original work, but I'm too busiy laughing. Loved the food processor- do I want to know the other use?
Just asking.
10/3/2004 c1 71meaningless parasite
omg! had me in fits for ages, wen my boyfriend was in teh next room, he came in and read them and couldnt stop laughing for about half an hour...and no...we hadnt been doing any drugs. lol. u must be very observant to c all these.
10/2/2004 c1 113fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS
haha.. yes, ive read a few of these before, but ur little inserts are great!
10/1/2004 c1 2the next best thing
Hilarious!
I think i've read it b4 but that was years ago.
I especially like the Tesco's Tiramisu!
Thanks 4 reminding me of it:)