for The Fray

8/25/2005 c1 64EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle
i'm pretty sure this song is my favorite. cannot believe i didn't review you before this. i guess i didn't know how to say...
2/24/2005 c1 53Shade
my goodness gracious that was good. My songs absolutely suck compared to this. I am very impressed
1/21/2005 c1 177Chaotic Charisma
You. Make band. Sing song. I want to hear it! I love the things you cover in this. Changing a smile. The way you word things here helps bring out certain things, but I can't speak English so I can't very well explain. You sum up life! I like the ending part of your last verse, before the final chorus. Among other things.
12/20/2004 c1 231someday-i-will
As with any song this would seem better with music, however I did like it and I like how you discribed the music. Happy writing~Amber~
11/28/2004 c1 169wantedINheaven
That's really good - and actually, I could imagine the sounds as I read through this. Very cool!
10/25/2004 c1 3Rosetifer
I like this one...really good. I can picture it with the way you described it would be, too. Hey, e-mail me sometime, or I'll email you. I just got my comp. back..
(and i'll be posting some new stuff up, too, so look for it.)
10/9/2004 c1 1monnomdeplume
In my opinion, songs lose a lot of their emotion when they're typed out a person has to read them instead of listening to them. The chorus especially, seems to lose its power with repetition. Beyond that, I'd suggest changing your summary. If nothing else, you could just put a few lines from the song. Don't explain the lines before we've gotten a chance to read and interpret them for ourselves, and don't tell us what you think of it.