for The Letters You Will Never Read

7/10/2005 c1 5euphorix
hey.i understand your feelings, ive been the unrequited admirer too.but i dont think its fair you blaming this person for not knowing, noticing or liking you. its not really their fault.anyway im going cya(this is just my opinion plz dun kill me!)
1/13/2005 c1 Clandestine Amor
That's deep man. I feel for you through what little bit of writing i was allowed to read here. I hope that in some strange little way no matter how it may be, that you will one day be able to tell this person that you care for them or for this person to just do want you ask them to do in your writting. - FrigidWays
10/3/2004 c1 the letter i never want to receive
i'm sorry but you may have to rethink this. imagine if you suddenly found a letter in your locker or somewhere and you have no idea who the person is...and the letter implies some stalker-status thing going on. just saying my opinion.
10/2/2004 c1 Cherrikoo
A little accusing toward him..
:x Give it to him! I mean, why not? You only live once. Migthaswell do it to your full potetntial. Odds are, even if you did give it to him, he'd never figure it out and it be a load of strain off you.
10/2/2004 c1 waw
i know how you feel~! i have been inlove(-INLOVE-) with this guy for 5 years and i cant tell him. i hardly ever spoke to him until last year, but he only ever spoke to me cuz he needed my help. i feel terrible about it and i am constantly watching him and i cant tell him how i feel. it is really a terrible experience!:( my life is about HIM!
tell the person how you feel! you have nothing to loose!
10/1/2004 c1 nobody
hi, i think ur letters alright, i think u want him to notice you and you like him, his personality and shit, but you dont want to really know hiim or have anykind of relationship with him, maybe you should just talk to someone else in person who cares about you and can maybe give you better advise. hopefully you'll get what you want but you need to know what you want first to get it!
hope it helps!