for Something Between Wolves and Angels

12/27/2006 c26 6Crewger
neh, I forgot to ask something in the prequel, where are the goldfishes?

kinda confusing to me though, blue has a lot of alias.
6/27/2006 c2 8supplanter-of-tomorrow
Oh sniff, so abrupt. But that's life. I mean death. I mean..I'm confused. *8)
6/27/2006 c1 supplanter-of-tomorrow
Yay! Pulse and arc! Whe! Sorry, just happy to be reading this stuff again.

"Greetings, criminals." OMG that is a good line. I swear, I was in stitches (whatever that means :P).

I like the words you use. You did that ships "mating" thing, which I think is cool, and also...erm, can't find any at the moment, but they're in there.

In Dogs of a Revolution, you frequently used the word "acidly" to describe someone's speech. Will the pattern continue? *8)
12/24/2005 c1 Fleur-de-lis Evans
That sounds a lot like star wars. Oh, well! I like it so far!
7/8/2005 c26 Quarantine
Haha, yay, I finished both Blue stories in 2 days. . . pace yourself means nothing to me I guess, though Snow Speaker took me a while, I didn't just get obsessed. Wonder why? Oh well, hey, I was wondering, whatever happened to Jason from the first Blue story. It said he was Leon's 'brother' didn't it. That just seems a little odd to me, heh. I can't decide if I like these stories or the Vorchay ones better though.
7/7/2005 c9 Quarantine
HAHA *is laughing really hard* I'm sorry, I had to do that. In that first part of this chapter you called him Vyk... *laughs some more*

See?: "Tohru, after that glare, dared not ask about his relationship with Blue. Instead, she was silent, watching Vyk out of the corner of her eye. He pulled a cigarette box from his pocket and lit it."
6/15/2005 c26 lagomilo
I loved this story. Some parts went a little fast(to me at least) but most of flowed very well. I look forward to the next blue series or Fire Dancer. Thanks
4/18/2005 c26 10Jenina
Two words for you, doll: Holy. Shit.

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! I love how it was weaved together in such a lovely fashion. There were a few things here and there that need to be tweaked, but otherwise, it's great!

I have a personal hidden love for science fiction stories that also involve religion. I believe religion and science clash together so much in people's thoughts that it just makes an interesting read. Ever read the Crown of Stars series by Kate Elliott? Highly recommended.

/ Cerulean Asphodel
2/27/2005 c26 jon-1308
Another very good and thought-provoking story. With another interesting twist at the end.

I'll stop now, because I'm sure you have received enough compliments already :)
12/29/2004 c1 14biminator
hmm. I finally started this damn thing. very nice. I'm gona stop, though, until I read the other one.
11/28/2004 c26 8ookami-metsuki
m... I like, very good, its taken me the entire thangsgiving break to get through, and the time was well worth it. Amazing story, I think I'll wait around for the next one.

later, Kat (you know me as Neko, from yf ^_~)
11/25/2004 c14 Misora
"No, but I landed in a tree," Carpelli said, sounding distracted. "God damn piece of shit! Ow! Jezus..."

*cackle*

^^ I liked this chapter. Quite humorous.
11/25/2004 c13 Misora
o_o... Eh. So, basically, everyone knows that she's immortal, now, and even though she hates being a major political figure, she's the second most powerful? o_o;
11/25/2004 c9 Misora
T_T... Sad.

And it's nice to see a good-side (eh?) politician with brains o.o
11/24/2004 c2 MIsora
*pathetic look* T_T Sad...
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »