for Thoughts of a Dying Man

6/17/2010 c1 Belfagor
That was interesting. I think you described very well Ribbentrop's once inflated ego and sudden despair before the execution. Good work.

P.S.: I've just written a fanfiction about Alfred Rosenberg; I think you might like it.
5/1/2005 c1 4Viresse430
Well, that was incredibly sad. My poor Ribbentrop. Nice work.
3/8/2005 c1 5PriestSnatcher
O.O Raina. WOW. That was really something. Once again, you've done a wonderful job of showing things from a different perspective. Rather than showing Nuremberg from the usual "Allied View" as I like to call it, you show what the Germans may have gone through, and their thoughts and feelings before their trials. It's important to show both sides of the fence, I think, and I love how you showed the "other" side. Awesome, simply awesome. Phenomenal! Really, I'm done now. ^_^

~Eva
10/16/2004 c1 7Push the Red Button
I've been poking around this site for awhile and just ran into your work. It is very thought-provoking, to say the least. I write fluffy, boredom-inspired poetry at best, and reading something of magnitude once and a while is good for me. I appreciate these insightful glimpses into history. It's nice to see someone can humanize a group like the Nazis, and to see at least some people on here know not to equate that with diehard neo-nazism. -.-
Anyway, good luck with further work, keep it up!