for Between Life and Death

3/8/2005 c2 49SleepDontWeep
i love this story! its so intricate.. lyk u have quotes and diary entries and lil details dat make d story seem so much more real!i love Aaron so much... hes just so swt and funny! i wish he was real and ./... mine!anyways i cant wait for an update on this! seriously! WELL DONE! keep up d dedly work! love and admiration Gretchen45 x please o please review my story 'Truly madly deeply' as it mean so much to me! tanx x
2/25/2005 c2 1Madcow13
Another great story. I hope you update soon, as you don't seem to have updated since Christmas. Anyway, good work. Update soon.
1/14/2005 c1 viv
expecting an update when i get back. i guess that's favour no. 4 ;) be prepared for LOTS AND LOTS OF WONDERFUL ROCKS! :D:D:D
1/9/2005 c2 Dreaming One
You know, a guy with a name like Emmanuel would have to put up with a lot of teasing. You could call him Emma. Or Manual. Ella. Manny. Emo. Anal. Nool...I'm sure there must be something offensisve about 'Nool.' lol.

However, he's dead sexy and mysterious, plus a little scary, so I doubt he'll be given too much of a rough time. Why does it feel like Celeste and Emmanuel are something akin to angelic and demonic forces, or life and death? This is all tres bizarre. LOVE IT!

Update soon!

~May
1/9/2005 c1 Dreaming One
Ooh, this is wonderfully intriguing.

Reading on...
1/5/2005 c2 xyz
Ch-yeah creepy in an awesome way! This chapter is even creepier, in an awesomer way!
1/4/2005 c2 7Salt and Vinegar Pringles
HAPPY NEW YEAR! And good luck to those New Year's Resolutions :D!Smish! Wow, I feel so loved! You like my reviews? Mwaha! Thanks, chum!Aha! I absolutely loved the update! Excellent New Year's Prezzie, he he! Anyway, back to the story at hand : I'm glad you introduced the weird guy and I love his name, it's so unusual! Update again soon? Hee hee, I know you will. I've got that .. third eye. Ciao!
1/3/2005 c2 9springish
Okay, uncooked eggs, burnt toast and off milk. Great, got it. :P Despite the fact that you didn't write a lot from what you'd already showed me (what the heck were you doing that whole time? staring at the page?), great chapter. It gave us more of an insight into Celeste's character and her relationship with her friends, as well as a sort of hint into what went on in her past. Plus, now we have a motive for Emmanuel. The revenge thing...did Celeste kill his parents or something? Yeah, since he seems to hate her so much, I'm guessing she probably (accidentally) killed them. Or she's the reason they're dead.

Wonder who the guy with Emmanuel was, though. Aaron is better than Emmanuel. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT make them get together.

*throws confetti* You updated! :D
12/13/2004 c1 xyz
Creepy!
10/29/2004 c1 7Salt and Vinegar Pringles
Bleh, dude, rockers of a story, mysterious I'd say. Quite fascinating! Write another chapter? Well of course you will, because I know how much these wonderfully positive reviews mean to you...and I know that by ME reviewing you will be filled with an overwhelming decision to write a chapter...RIGHT NOW! Great influential reviewer, aren't I? Cha, lol, kiddin. Ciao, dude and love the chap.
10/22/2004 c1 whacked
o...very mysterious...hmm..and the summary doesn't give much away...so i can't even make guesses about what is going on! but very very well written..so of course now i shall have to check out what else you have written! i know that aaron likes her! muahaha...the only thing i figured out! hehe..sorry but im like that..i like to figure out the plot for stories for some weird reason...not that im right half the time mind you...anywaz you must update! i havn't read your stuff before..i think..which is quiet sad seeing as i have been missing out on good writing...i duno how quick you update...but plz plz plz update soon!
10/18/2004 c1 springish - formerly SpringbloomOpal
*thinks*
Wait, is she an angel or some goddess of death or something?
10/18/2004 c1 9springish
*grumbles* You'd better update this, or I'll kick your ass and...STEAL YOUR GUY ALBUM! BAHAHAHA
'If they had just stayed a while longer, they would have witnessed the cat suddenly falling and resting eternally.'
*blinks* I don't get it. So she can revive the cat, but...not for long?
Great suspense. Very different from your other story. I really wanna know what all this is about, now. I'm guessing that Celeste is a) a danger to her other home b) needed in the mortal world. Or something. I could be wrong. Only one way to find out - update!
lol. Aaron is such a flirt. A likable flirt, though. I'm enjoying the banter between him and Celeste, so I don't hope you're gonna do the whole Celeste and jerk-off guy thing. :)
10/16/2004 c1 2w1ngle55-ang3L
i love ur writing style! this chappie drew me in instantly :) and ya gotta love aron ahah.. yeah, some stuff doesn't make sense.. but tis only the 1st chappie so hopefully we'll get it as the story progresses and u update soon *hint hint* :P wanna kno wats with that weird/hot guy and yeah.. hmm.. sorry, i dont seem to be able to form proper sentences nemore lol. too much study 4 yearlies.. urk... neway.. im da first reviewer :D:D:D booyah. okie, im off now lol. update son! :D