for BLACK CHERRY

5/30/2006 c27 21Shojogurl
One word: SEXY! I lo9ved it! OMG! Update soon pleez!Thanx!~*Shojogurl*~
5/28/2006 c26 Shojogurl
YAY! New group! This is definately gonne make things more interesting. Update soon!Thanx!~*Shojogurl*~
5/20/2006 c26 michalka
lol. i really loved that blackmailing part! please update soon! i'll die if you don't! (just kidding! heh heh!) but please, please, please upload another chapter soon! *pleading eyes* gambatte
5/20/2006 c22 michalka
this chapter offered me a lot of surprises. i didn't know kei'h such a past... or that ryou could draw either... it really adds something to their characters and make them seem so much more real...
5/20/2006 c12 michalka
lol thanks to you i know something i hadn't known before, that fan service part. it was wonderfully amazing!
5/20/2006 c10 michalka
i really love the way you make your characters so real... =P
5/20/2006 c5 michalka
*jumps around ecstatically* if only i could write like that. ^.^ perfect as usual.
5/20/2006 c3 michalka
sigh... your characters are so hot. the details in your story are amazing!
5/20/2006 c1 michalka
wow... what a great story! ^.^
5/18/2006 c26 6jukeboxsabotage
uhMAYzing stuff you've got here. so when's the next update going to be?

i like how you've made all of them different, annd yet they go together so well. Ryou's probably my fave, and he's got the best chemistry with Hitomi as a whole, even if he does seem to be pissed off at her or just being moody most of the time. he's by far the most mysterious one of them, like you can never tell what he's thinking at a time.

keep on with the good work! update soon alrights? will be looking forward to it. you're so going on my fave authors list.

lovelove -Lin
5/18/2006 c26 1x revolution
I want to find out what's going on with that Saku person. But I want to know what's up with Ryou more. Seriously, there is something bothering him.
5/16/2006 c26 MoriMorte
lol awsome job

i wish u luck on your writing!
5/15/2006 c26 Carolyn
This chapter was great! I was dying at the part where Ryou said choo choo. I imagined it in my mind and it's a priceless moment! hahaah
5/15/2006 c26 2Aharah Musici
Nice flufish chapter. Glad the cat is out of hte bag though!
5/14/2006 c25 Marie
Ooh (shiver) fanfiction can be scary. 18+ rated, for example, Harry Potter (ew). Great chapter.
1,050 « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »