for BLACK CHERRY

5/14/2006 c26 52Liviania
Personally, I was laughing at Shiine's attempt to "seduce" Ryou. Amaryllis seems interesting, though I don't really know yet.

Livi
5/14/2006 c26 17Ebony Glasse
O! Lurve da blackmailing
5/13/2006 c26 1a473
Man, that was absolutely halarious~ I can't believe she actually did that! Great job with this chapter. I hope you update soon!

x-x-x-oever free
5/12/2006 c26 3BandAidBandit
Ohh...What is this? A new band of sweet boys to drool over? Awesome indeed!
5/12/2006 c26 BatteredSoul
Yay you updated ^^ lol i love the vanilla part it was funny, I couldnt stop grining stupidly to myself XDD anywaz hope you update again son
5/12/2006 c26 Joycey
after reading this chap im a total hitomi-ryou fan now! haha dont you think they'll be a cute couple if you couple them up? i mean kei too wussy for my taste even he was a playboy for a while. ryou is difinately more interesting with his grumpy attitude. imagin that coupled with hitomi's kick ass - upbeat one? pretty cool combo i think! keep up the wonderful work! i hope to see your next chapter soon!
5/12/2006 c26 aspiration
Lol, this chapter cracked me up so much! Poor Ryou had to look like a weakling when he heard that nickname. He should've enjoyed it though, ice cream is good. ^_^

Wow, Saku from the new band seems a bit harsh. I wonder what will happen if he's placed in the same room as Ryou. It would make things more interesting if someone from Amaryllis likes Hitomi.

But but but I hope there'll be more HitomixRyou action. ^_^

Great chapter as always! Update soon please! :]
5/12/2006 c26 Dai Teasshou
COOL! ^_^ That thing with the ice cream ... HILARIUS! haha... Good Work!
5/12/2006 c26 Lissy
Whoo! thanks for updating so quickly!that was a really fun chapter! Ahh, the benefits of blackmail! heheheAmaryllis is such a cool name! I hope to see more of them, maybe even a little love triangle between Hitomi and one of the guys! But I have to say I still love Hitomi and Ryou the best!Great job, please update soon!
5/11/2006 c26 anime-azn-angel
I loved the HitomiXRyou moment. Even if it did involve blackmail. But hey, how else do you get a guy's attention? Heh.

Their producer is an ass though. I'm glad it all worked out in the end.

Amaryllis... That's a flower, ain't it? I looked it up a few months back when I was doing a flower themed story and used it as a country's name. I really like it though.

I like the perky members though. They're very nice. Saku's a meanie though, but everyone has to deal with 'em sometimes. Especially in something as competitive as the music industry.
5/11/2006 c26 1Katsui Adonis
if i wasnt in class, I would have laughed at the part where hitomi fed ryou
5/11/2006 c26 stargazer starluver
hmm... interesting. good job on that one. i'll love it when Reiji and Hitomi have a connection and Ryou gets another jealousy attack. lol. update soon! this is definitely a fave!
5/11/2006 c26 Regulus Altair
I discovered this story today and I read the whole thing. I love it so far. You're really a great author! I also added this as a favorite
5/9/2006 c25 rubyredseraph
Ok... Ok...I just have to write a review after reading this chapter.I had a very good laugh with the last lines. Very cute.You have a very good sense of humor.
5/9/2006 c25 2RYTwinDemon
Hahahaha! That was hilarious, your story is AWESOME! I'm not a fan of yaoi, but I'm making an exception for this one...XD
1,050 « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »