for BLACK CHERRY

4/8/2006 c24 aspiration
Lol, Shiine is so adorable. This chapter was funny. :D

Aww, I just realized there wasn't much action with Ryou in this chapter, except his claims that Shiine was giving him headaches. I hope there'll be more Ryou action in the next chapter. ^_^ He and Hitomi would make a good couple.

Thanks for the chapter. Update soon!
4/7/2006 c24 9Ms.Julia
lmao :) yay i love it when u update!
4/7/2006 c24 1x revolution
I didn't notice it before, but I'm pretty sure the math on the page before is wrong. because two bananas, three mangos, and 4 oranges (or whatever it was) only add up to nine and there were 12 so another of each would mean 3 bananas, 4 mangos, and 5 oranges. I could be wrong though. I like where this story is going though.
4/7/2006 c24 21Shojogurl
Pleez update soon!thanx~*Shojogurl*~
4/7/2006 c24 MoriMorte
ROFL poor hitomi

Shiine reminds me of ayame off of fruits basket and sometimes like momiji...eh

loved the chpt.

PLEASE update soon

i wish u luck on your writing!
4/7/2006 c24 1Sylvia Marri
Oh my! So glad that you've finally updated! Shiine is really funny hehe. Poor Hitomi! If I were her, I would have done something really silly at Shiine while he's quote-unquote peacefully sleeping (insert devious grin here).

Btw, I checked your deviantart account! Those arts are really cool, esp the costumes. :) Great work!
4/7/2006 c24 BatteredSoul
XD I love this chapter ^ ^ it was funny XD hope u update again soon XD
4/7/2006 c24 2Deideikawaii
Cool! ^_^ Can't wait till the next chapter! Poor Hitomi-Chan! I LURV RYOU!
4/7/2006 c24 18pinkfluffyoranges
golly gosh, i love this story so damn much. I cant wait until you update agian, omg there better be sex scenes soon, lol no im joking but i think the ryou situation needs to pick up a bit. theres been no romance lately! great work on the hot spring scene, that was genius.
4/7/2006 c5 13Water Block
"Yuuichi's calm, idle expression soon transformed into a look of great worry. What a reaction. I suppose any son with such a mother was bound to react that way."

That was fun! She is so devious-I love it.

That must have hurt like a SOB to have Hot Chocolate poured on you! And, her friend never even comes, so it happened for no reason! Poor HItomi.

I really like Yuuichi's mother! So sweet-reminds me of Kiki's Delivery Service.
4/7/2006 c4 Water Block
Very nice chapter- So excited to read how she does with this guitar.

Alright-it's 2:07 in the morning, one more chapter, and then bed time!
4/6/2006 c3 Water Block
Sweetness. I liked this chapter-her brother is a thing of evil for not sharing this infor.

Great chapter-can't wait to seet HItomi join the band.
4/6/2006 c2 Water Block
That was adorable! Loved this chapter-Kei sounds cute, although the other two boys didn't seem very interesting. I hope you'll expand more on them later.

Great chapter.
4/6/2006 c1 Water Block
I loved this chapter! Very interesting. My sis wants the computer, and I should do homework, otherwise I would read more.

I love how Hitomi keeps ruining Shini'chi's chances at pretty young girls, and the cat is just adorable!

Bye ".~
4/6/2006 c23 Marie
This is a great story. I like the interraction between the characters, especially Ryou and Suzuhara's. I also like the fact that you took time to develop the background and didn't go into personal relationships straight away. I like the smooth pace of the story and I am looking further to more chapters. So please update.
1,050 « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »