for BLACK CHERRY

9/3/2005 c2 36unknown user3
Ano.. Your writing is quite good, but you seem to be a bit confused on the technical aspects of computer science (or at least a little vauge). I suppose if you aren't a coder yourself, this is to be expected, but please do more research on the topic before writing about it. It reminds me of the botched lectures in the background in Onnasama ha Joushikousei...Otherwise, I like your story quite a bit. It is well written and interesting. Unfortunately, you caught my former-asm-coder side with that lecture... O.oKeep writing, and I'll go on to the next chapter.
9/3/2005 c17 Tear Me Up Doll
Is it just me... or does Ryou sound a little jealous? Heh, it'd be fun seeing him act uncomfortable with Kei openly showing Hitomi affection. I'm pretty sure that Ryou has a thing for her. Loved the bit where those two girls asked for Hitomi's signature.
9/3/2005 c17 4Mage Dudette
wow, u updated already! *dances* ^_^; im sugar high, but omg, i think ryou likes her! hmm, i dnt kno if to root for hitomi n ryou or hitomi n kei now! *ugh* love triangles.. still fun to read tho!
9/3/2005 c17 6Pandemonium Express
whaoh, wierd. Her life's so complicated. . But fun. That's so cute! She has fans -^_^- Anyways, I still love your story. Thanks for updating!
9/1/2005 c16 4Mage Dudette
wow, this sure has had me hooked since my friend gave me the link for this earlier! eep! wats kei gna say? its like, 2.38 am, n i jst cdnt stop reading! am so adding to my faves, i think this is excellent! ^_^ i think this is such a cool story. i love it. i think i wd b a fangirl so easily, i do like the gothic lolita look.. [heh, off to bed now methinks.. ^_^;]
8/22/2005 c16 7ziggy pop eno
No no, you can't end it there! Arggh, cliffhangers! Well, I still love this-Kei's sweet, and Yuu-chan is so cute. Can't wait to see what happens, continue soon!
8/20/2005 c16 2Aharah Musici
Yes! (sorry for not reviewing I was in japan) I can't believe it! Does he like her too or did e knotice at the photoshoot? Wa~

You never fail to dissapoint!
8/16/2005 c16 2mtf
ah! This chapter was so awesome! Such a cliff-hanger! I love it! Please upload the next chapter soon! _
8/15/2005 c16 Rock My Socks
WHOO! You updated!

Now, I am going to predict the future! Kei likes Hitomi (which has been something I've guessed, already), and then he'll tell her, and Hitomi will be really shocked and feel really tingly and fuzzy inside. Then, Ryou will be JEALOUS! . I know that Ryou has a thing for Hitomi, I am just POSITIVE that he does. This will break his heart!

Okay, I'm done now. Update as soon as you can!

-RMS
8/8/2005 c16 1Love Lulu
Okay, I've spent the last week or so reading these chapters, trying to catch up with everyone else and when I finally do, you spring something like this on me? A cliffhanger? A BIG cliffhanger? Are you mad or just plain cruel? ::sigh:: well, now that that's out of my system...

If you haven't noticed, I've grown quite fond of this story of yours. I really like how you make the events sound as natural as possible without adding too many cliched anime hijinx. (though they are usually pretty funny when added in the right place.) Ufortunately, I don't get to see, or read in this sense, too many mangas that catch my interest quite like this one does. I can really only think of a handful, actually, that are really well written. But I digress. Also, I like how well you describe things, like the band's visual kei outfits, without going so in-depth with your descriptions that the reader loses interest in reading any further. You describe the major points and leave the rest to the imaginationm like the scene when Hitomi bumps into Riku and ryou at the park. You described the image of Ryou on the park bench well enough that I could see what you meant, yet allowed enough room to interpret my own vision. In fact, I plan on transferring that image onto paper and possibly canvas someday. (It was THAT nice. ^ ^)

I'm very much satisfied with everything, except your grammer. Every now and then, I'll come across a sentence that, even though I understand what is being said, I feel could be worded better. Like in chapter 15, when Hitomi is talking to Kei about how many people are going to be at their gig, Kei says, "This place can only handle no more than three hundred, I think." While I can understand what he means, I think it would sound better if it was worded more like "This place can't handle (or hold) more than three hundred people, I think." or something along those lines. I don't mean to sound like your an English teacher who carries a grammer text like it's the new bible, but grammer has always been a major irk point for me in writing. If it doesn't allow the sentences to flow easily, I get upset. (Which is probably why I've yet to be satisfied with my own work.) But, not to worry. I only see that as a few and far apart problem, and it can pretty much be fixed with a word change here or there. Nothing a quick read-through couldn't fix, neh?

Well, I think that about covers it. Gee, this turned into a pretty long review...probably the longest one I've written yet. Huh...fancy that. Well anyways, great job. I look forward to reading future chapters. (Near future, if you catch my drift.) ;)

With love,

Lulu
8/8/2005 c16 52Liviania
That last sentence was put strangely...

Excellent chapter! I loved the scene in the CD store.

Livi
8/8/2005 c16 6Pandemonium Express
ha! This story is so good. Hehe, it makes me happy. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
8/7/2005 c16 Tear Me Up Doll
No. Please, no. ;_; I was hoping for a Ryou/Hitomi eventual thing but...Wow.

But you're the author. ^_~
8/7/2005 c16 Lissy
Ah, the drama of it all! I can't WAIT for your next update! Hurry Hurry! I wanna know if she and Kei will get together! (though I much prefer Hitomi and Ryou...*hint hint*) hehe, keep up the great work!
8/7/2005 c10 Lissy
Aw, poor Hitomi, being caught between school and a band! (Hell, I'd choose the band just for the cute guys ^_^) I think that Ryou and her would make a great couple! Though, Kei sounds very hot...hehe
1,050 « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »