for Heart of Stone

11/4/2011 c1 Zaffre Magpie
This is really good, but I feel you might ought to separate it into different stanzas. On the first line and "Tears form in mine stone eye" are you sure it's supposed to be 'mine' instead of 'my'? I really liked the rhyming scheme.
4/9/2011 c1 5Moonlight Mistress
It was nice, but I suggest you seperate it. Make the first parapgraph where you don't feel bad about it and then the second paragraph about how you regret it (hope I got that right). My favorite line was "I did not care nor waver/I thought I was doing me a favor". I have a question though, is it "mine stone eye" or "my"? The same for the first line. Good job!

Keep writing!
3/26/2005 c1 119Evelyn Hayden
I love this poem. It reflects how I feel on so many different levels. well, it reflects how I wish someone I know feels... but that is another story. Anyways, this is wonderful. Keep Writing! R&R one of mine if you get a chance!

*~Evelyn Hayden~*
2/17/2005 c1 5random-name-change
I like this very much but the only thing I don't get is Tears in mine eye... It dosen't sound right but the rest I absolutely loved
11/15/2004 c1 21Wrathful Diana
Pretty good but it could be polished, it's very interesting but some of the rhymes seem a little forced- like you had another word in mind but it didn't work as a rhyme so you tossed it- I think it's really cool how you used the first line as the second to last line it's a good way to wrap up. My other main criticism is that it seems a bit long and overelaborated because poetry is like abstract art, it's not exactly what is, but what's felt. Still the poem was really good.