for Admitting Denial

1/25/2002 c1 53Impressionist
Accepting and admitting are two very different words. but if my title bothers you

(I think you know what I'm talking about) I will change it. It wasn't written

with any reference to yours.

-cd
7/13/2001 c1 Yoreki
I love this!It's really great.Keep up the good work!
6/1/2001 c1 sora
it's not that bad a poem

but i love your facfic...can't spell the name though but u know wot i mean.
4/20/2001 c1 1MysticMo0n
i luv ur poem...also i also love the song Sora...plz write more peoms
3/15/2001 c1 1Roren
Wow...my mom was standing behind me reading it and said that if I wrote that my stuff had really improved (HA!) then I explained it to her that it wasn't. Well anyhoo, good poem, I like it, especially because of the whole dark tortured soul thing with Folken. Oh...my man of mystery...*sigh* well, you keep writing, I value your opinion because you have earned my respect. (quote from a book I read...don't remember the name)
1/22/2001 c1 5GoldenEagle
This is really good. REALLY good. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
1/15/2001 c1 Mark
this is my review, this is where I place my oppinions for you to see, and to let you know what I think.
1/13/2001 c1 Empress Serea
Hey kool!Not bad at all!
1/13/2001 c1 Micki1
Awww, that was so nice. *pokes* write more, silly. ;) I canna wait. *runs out singing Queen to go read the next part of the story*
1/13/2001 c1 1Remalna Marguerite
This was so beautiful-and sad, *sniff* you write lovely poems...! Oh, the vocab choice was very invocative. Will there be another poem in the near future from you? Hope so!
1/13/2001 c1 16Maddy-kun
ooooo! does this have to do with your series? that's a nice poem! not bad if i do say so myself...ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR WATSON!(too much sherlock holmes)