for The Gingerhead Chronicles

6/20/2006 c6 109ADSpencer
Oh, poor kitten...He now reminds me of my little orange cat, Aslan. lol. Anyhow, I'm still loving the Egyptian influence.
6/20/2006 c5 ADSpencer
Great chapter! I'm still loving this.
6/20/2006 c4 ADSpencer
Great chapter. Cussing kitty...lol. That was amusing. Nice work.
5/22/2006 c3 ADSpencer
Interesting! Great chapter. I'm very interested in Captain Jenkins.
5/9/2006 c2 ADSpencer
This chapter was great! Nice work. Gave me the shivers (and not in a 'shiver me timbers' kind of way).
5/9/2006 c1 ADSpencer
What can I say. . .This story is awesome. I first clicked on it because I had came up with a story about a cat, and I wanted to know how other people viewed a cat's perspective. You're story is terrific! The characters are awesome, the plot is already developing, and the setting is lazily put in with graceful tidbits. This is so going on my favorites.
4/16/2005 c6 2mushroom-hunter-d
This is...wow. Awesome. You've done your research and it shows.

And gingerhead is adorable.

-[)
1/9/2005 c6 73aims80
Very cute. :)
12/12/2004 c1 6Fiery Secrets of My Heart
This is a really good intro. I love your characters! Some are cats, some are people. Some have breif parts, some lengthy. But my favorite is Ol'Ma. She's SO COOL! So is her description. You didn't really say much about where they were, but it wasn't even a problem because he's leaving. I love it. You're really good at writing. Keep writing!
11/30/2004 c6 Amethyst Skyes
I enjoyed this story very much. The details are very colorful, and combined with research make each scene very vivid. Your wording is also very good; not too ornate, not too simple.

Basically, I like the story. A lot(especially since I like cats). =]
8/9/2004 c6 34nathalsa
d00d. I'm FASCINATED. I can't wait to read more- this is wonderful, well-written, and with a very definite and intriguing voice. Je s'aime!
8/5/2004 c1 2Mina Skywalker
This is AWESOME! I love how you make the POV that of a cat! That is extremely creative! I love it! You have a strong understanding of writing horror, along with you knowledge of Egyptian mythology. Very well written. I'm adding you to my favorite author page right now! I know you love reviewing so I was hoping you could review my story The Violin! I'd be honored if you would take the time to, because you are currently my new writing role model! Thank you for writing such a wonderfully enjoyable piece! Write on-!
7/16/2004 c6 Khenna
I don't think you're conintuing this story any further, or at least you haven't updated in a while. I would like an update though, this story is very interesting, I would like to know where it is going from here.
7/14/2004 c5 Khenna
Very interesint thing you have going on here. Trying to figure out where this is all going...
7/13/2004 c4 Khenna
Spooky, there is something going on...
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »