for The Gingerhead Chronicles

7/12/2004 c3 2ConfectusPapilio
Very interesting charactor, this captain. Poor guy though, trys to keep his spirits up though, and he likes cats!
7/11/2004 c2 ConfectusPapilio
I love the way this reads, gingerhead's voice is so enjoyable and funny to read. Only thing I caught wrong was after the first break, first paragraph, I'm not sure you want 'night' to be capitalized.
7/10/2004 c1 ConfectusPapilio
Very interesting story so far, I'll be sure to continue. (I only have time to read about a chapter or so a day, so please forgive me if I seem a bit slow.)
~
Intriging history to this cat you've invented here, however I'm not sure all the information about Ol' Mas is nessacary to the plot, unless this is somehow influencial latter on in the story...?
~
My main suggestion is to get rid of some of this italics, I think they would read just as well without, infact I believe they would read better seeing that italics have a tendancy to remove people from the flow of the story. My other suggestion would be to make more paragraphs with the Ol'Ma paragraph you have, I had confusion and read a few times over by accident because it was such a long paragraph.
~
Love the story though, cute and orginal, not to many orginal works here.
6/27/2004 c6 8Raven Oghma
Wow, this is a beautifully crafted story, full of suspense. I love how Gingerhead seems a touch arrogant, just like every cat I know. It keeps getting better with every chapter. Keep writing!
-Raven Oghma
5/25/2004 c6 28Nickolaus Pacione
This is an impressive story so far and cannot believe how many reviews this story has so far. You do have an imagination for horror and this is the kind of story that will stand the test of time.
5/21/2004 c6 azerix
As I've said many times before, you are incredibly talented and this story is but another article of proof. I love your strong background in Egyptian Mythology-it makes nerds like me particularly happy.
I love Gingerhead. I think he shall be the name of one of Sephone's new litter.
Oh, and please continue.
3/18/2004 c6 L.P.B.Julia
I'm learning more about history? This is entertainment. Hihhi. That was cute, with our main character's lost innocence. Hmm, I'm having a problem with "a" and "e."
(sighs) You're made the title back to the original? Lolz. I worry about even the smallest details.
It's been a while since I last reviewed. (laughs nervously)
Julia: Psst! Us!
Yeah, us! Um, dreams are creepy, aren't they? I was scared half to death by this movie and couldn't sleep. Yeah, and there are dreams.
Ohh, I hope your kitty finds a love soon. It'd be so cute to see two kitties together. Lolz. Cats.
^_^ I don't have much to day coz it's night.
L.P.B.
Julia (cries) I'm always the second one!
3/18/2004 c6 1Silver Shadow Of Silence
Wow, this is really good. Love the writing, love the story, love everything. I look forward to the next chapter.
3/2/2004 c6 26Freertony
I LOVE this story! This is so amazing! In all my life i have NEVER read a story this great! Please try to finish it i want to know more about Gingerhead! I am totally moved by this beautiful piece of literary art! This story is worthy of Pulitizer prize and more!
3/1/2004 c6 26Endless Nightmares
You know, this reminds me of the movie " The Witches" the setting and all, and the rats. Maybe I have lost my mind heh.
Well written as always :D
WHispers In Silence
3/1/2004 c5 Endless Nightmares
Oh the Master hit the dust, poor Gingerhead.
Sad chapter I must say, very good writing.
3/1/2004 c4 Endless Nightmares
Ahh-
*Takes some gingerbread cookies out*, hmm, one is missing. Werecat, you stole my gingerbread cookie. Okay maybe you didn't.
Very interesting read, nicely done.
3/1/2004 c3 Endless Nightmares
Werecat-
Ahh, I feel like I'm on the Mayflower. I wouldn't want to eat any dead rat, and just to think about it, *Shakes head*
Great job!
3/1/2004 c2 Endless Nightmares
Very chilling chapter, those spirits better not come near me heh.
Very nicely done!
3/1/2004 c1 Endless Nightmares
Nicely done, Werecat.
Gingerbread, hmm, heh. Very nicely written. What can I say, your first person style is one of the best.
WHispers In Silence