for The Gingerhead Chronicles

3/5/2002 c1 8Nezumi2
First: thank you for your review! ^.^ I love them, as for one of these lovely things for you... this is very impressive! English isn't your native language? Wow. Very original story I wouldn't have thought to tell anything from a cat's p.o.v.! Anyway, please keep writing more stories ^.^ Happy writings!
6/27/2001 c1 Libby
The intro caught my attention...sounds like something I would be interested in reading. If a book dosen;t hold my interest after the first five pages I will put it down. I do believe this one would tweak my reading moods...I say..Go for it
1/15/2001 c1 Ly the werewolf
Beautiful story, Werecat. Thanks for the link from the club; I appreciate it. This story was wonderfully written, and I'd love to see the next part of it. BB 2 U
1/15/2001 c1 Atropa
Being acquainted with the author, I can overlook the fewe typos and bits of awkward grammar because I know the author is bilingual and not working in the native language. Aside from these slight adjustments, this story is gripping and I want more! I love the layers of time and symbolism and potential that is inherent in this story. I anxiously await the completed work. Good job!
1/15/2001 c1 vera
Great as always LOVED IT
1/15/2001 c1 George Mantis
Werecat writes like a Witch. You can bet she's one!
1/14/2001 c1 Pitbull Girl
I loved it! The cat's POV was wonderful! My cat appreciated this as well!
1/13/2001 c1 Arion
I read it and love the story. You should keep up the writing. You really have a talent for it. More than I could. I loved it as well as Tabitha and Berne/Merlin.

Your friend forever Arion
1/13/2001 c1 Lauren
That's was a great story. Sad, but so good and very well written.
1/13/2001 c1 sparrow
i enjoyed the story very much, and will look forward to seeing how it turns out!
1/13/2001 c1 Starr
Well written. I think the setting of 16th century BC should be AC? Romans didn't come to the Isles until about 200 or 300 BC. You can't tell that English isn't your first language - there aren't any major grammar errors and only one spelling error, where you wrote seeded rather than seemed. Thanks for sharing!
1/13/2001 c1 41Willum
Nicely written, with only a few typos, this is a different POV story that comes across very well. Usually, when a cat's involved, it's in some evil way, but not here. A refreashing change.
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7