for Coming Full Circle

12/10/2004 c1 11mantas
ok, i know this is about 2 mos. late, but whatever, i been busy...thanks for the nod, i appreciate it. i rarely get any props from people for being super dad, so it means alot to me, and i could give some long ass reply about you, but i am gonna save it for another time...lol
11/28/2004 c1 7smrtblonde
My dearest friend I can't stand the fact that you think our friendship has somehow faded away. It still lives strongly in my heart! I have so many things to say to you that there is just not enough room to say them in so please do me the favor and read my bio and then maybe you will understand.
10/29/2004 c1 17PagesofPaige
Brother, I love you so much and your words are so amazing. Your friendship means the world to me and I can't imagine life without you. Thank you for all of the support you have given me in the past few months, I know its been hard but its been quite a journey for us. Life brings us all closer together and I do not know what I'd do without you and the guys. You've given me the strength that I've needed and been nothing but supportive of me and I cannot thank you enough. Your amazing, never give up. Love you bro.