for Early morning

8/18/2005 c1 18clouds-of-the-realm
i read several of your poems and i like how you make rhyming so easy! keep writing. hopefully, you'll get past your depressing days. i sure hope i will ^_^
8/6/2005 c1 FrozenKiwi
Veddy god! I could feel the tiredness.
8/5/2005 c1 64Tatsu the Blade Star
Wow, that is so parallel to the one I just wrote! But I didn'tlook at this one first. I swear. :P

Good poem and good rhymes.
7/14/2005 c1 3Debbie-chan
I was saying... "Nani?" Which is like saying what? No! No being depressed! Have some sugar or something! It helps you with writer's block and the word depressed is only used with "no," "not," or something else along the lines of that.

*is sugar high. gotta problem with that? Hm?*
4/6/2005 c1 24MaskedMarionette
I can't believe how much I can i dentify w/ your writing... this poem rox
3/25/2005 c1 25Munchin
YOu do well on the depressed and sad topics.. do you write about.. other things too? I think your writing it is really good. Just a suggestion. Try to think of somehting happy.. or somehting that isn´t sad and try to write about it... I also had this problem.. When it came to lighter things I couldn´t express myself very well because I focused only on the bad things in my life.. I don´t know.. just an idea.
3/24/2005 c1 24Sarah-Brighteyes
I love how you set up this piece. So interesting. Sort of starts out very quick paced adn then ironically the low times bring our thoughts about. I liked this. Great write once again.
12/13/2004 c1 22Dying Without Gackt
Wow you really like rhyming don't you. The rhyme scheme was pretty good - I'm just not use to poems that rhyme a lot. But still it was nice and had a tug of sadness at it too.
12/4/2004 c1 Anime Freakizoid
...not much to say but i know what depression is like, i've witnessed it a lot around my friends. but it does fade away if you let it. another brilliant poem! you're doing great!-anime freakizoid X^_^X
11/8/2004 c1 191Trinity Joselyn Carter
meh.. stop being so damn depressed. :P