for DARK RIDER

12/1/2004 c15 12OneGirlRevolution311
interesting...but short. Please write more and post again soon. I'll be waiting.Thanks for being a loyal reviewer to each of my stories. ^_^ ~*Nessa*~
11/15/2004 c14 OneGirlRevolution311
i really love it! update quickly!
by the way, i got up a story you might like...
UPDATE!
11/15/2004 c13 OneGirlRevolution311
and how, may i ask, is Sasha going to pull that off...well, i guess ill just have to read the next chapter.
11/11/2004 c12 OneGirlRevolution311
why did you have to stop now? I can't tell you hove much i love this fic! Please please please please please update soon! Yes, i'm begging you.
11/11/2004 c11 OneGirlRevolution311
THAT WAS AWESOME! i just love your story...it is so good.
YAY! i was right...it was Derek...i always wondered too why he didn't notice her chest but if she was wearing a cloak i guess he wouldn't be able to tell.
the part where she kissed him...awesome.
Write more quickly!
11/11/2004 c10 OneGirlRevolution311
It was Derek wasn't it...I MUST go read the next chapter!
11/10/2004 c9 OneGirlRevolution311
don't leave me hangin'...UPDATE QUICKLY!
sorry, i didn't mean to tell you that you had grammar mistakes twice...i just didn't know the review was sent the first time.
Anyway, UPDATE!
11/10/2004 c8 OneGirlRevolution311
aw, how sweet.
'All the other ladies were saying things like. "Oh Derek, I'm so glad you are still alive." And "Oh goodness you poor dear!" Sasha wanted to gag herself with the very fork she was eating with.'
I like the way you explain the way she hates how the other ladies act. It's funny.
a few grammar mistakes but it's still a wonderful story!
11/10/2004 c7 OneGirlRevolution311
WOW! I can't wait to read the next chapter...the only thing is, there were a few grammar mistakes...but that doesn't matter. It's still a wonderful story.
11/10/2004 c6 OneGirlRevolution311
'tis great! Keep going...i'm still reading.
11/6/2004 c5 pirate-queen101
This story is so good! Keep on writing!
11/5/2004 c4 OneGirlRevolution311
Another great chappie! Please do keep writing it and weather or not anyone else reviews it i will keep reading and reviewing! I checked out Saria Rose but i don't have time to read the whole thing right now...i will though.
So Sasha and Saria Rose are related? Hm, interesting.
Update soon!
~Nessa~
11/4/2004 c3 OneGirlRevolution311
OMG! This is brilliant! A first i thought the first chapter and the second had nothing to do with each other but i seem to be mistaken...Sasha is the Dark Rider? I would have never guessed! I am a big fan of the Princess-type romance stuff so i love it. If you don't update this soon i don't know what i'll do!
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3