for Downward Spiral Rising

6/7/2009 c19 1Demeterr
O wow this is good. Stupid fictionpress kept failing me though whilst I tried to view the next chapters . I look forward to the next chapters ^^
6/6/2009 c18 2bubublacz
Cheerio for Warren! Woohoo!
6/6/2009 c12 bubublacz
I was about to be reeled in to the Connor's camp for Chloe, when I hanged on firmly to the Warren's camp! LOL!
6/5/2009 c8 bubublacz
I seem to be tilting to Warren's side at the moment, since the two of sound really good. But I've always been a fan of girl-ending-up-with-playboy-guy...
6/5/2009 c5 bubublacz
Hm... I'm thinking that by the end of this story Chloe would end up with Conner, but Warren looks so good with her now.
6/5/2009 c2 bubublacz
Ian is weird. I had a hard time understanding the relationships with Caitlyn. I had to resort in using my hands and making weird movements with it. Get it now, but still a bit confused. *laughing good-naturedly*
6/5/2009 c1 bubublacz
This looks good which is the reason that I'll be hanging around in your profile for quite a while... hehehe...
6/4/2009 c18 funnybizness
5/17/2009 c1 marianne
hey! I just read about why you haven´t updated it, so first of all I just want to thank you for the story, for sharing it it is amazing, and really hope you can finish it and update it soon, I know that it is difficult for you since it reminds you of some really bad things so if it is just too hard for you to keep writting I totally understand.

Secondly, I really hope your mother is doing well, and send you my best wishes for a complete recovery, I´ll pray for her and hope you are doing well.
5/16/2009 c19 marianne
PLEASEE update the story dying to read more!Hopefully you haven´t forgotten the story! it is amazing!
5/16/2009 c19 11Sakiru Yume
Um, great story. BUT YOU HAVEN'T POSTED SINCE 2006! Ah!

You need to post more. I really liked this story. Actually, I don't even know if you still even look at fictionpress, but if you do, I really, really want you to write and post more. I mean, if it's not too much trouble.
5/12/2009 c19 4stop-drop-and write
awesome. i love it! :)
5/2/2009 c19 starlight-angel88
Wow! Amazing story! I really really want to know what happens next! Please keep writing the story, or else I'll be VERY unhappy! :D

Keep up the terrific work!

Aryelle
4/24/2009 c19 lildevil123
awesomeness! i luv it..did u hav 2 kill off warren? he was so sweet and all...bah...so do conner and chloe hook up? NO too stepbro-stepsis thing! mebbe RYAN hes cute...not ian, hes too blah over sweet. i liked the title of ur story confusing.

ur portrayal of the characters was good. but uh as u mentioned nikki is supposed to be obsessed with warren, but it doesnt really show. mebbe if u rewrite this u could do something to it. and one thing, u sed that she doesnt have any more friends...what happned to ian?

uh and u hav a lil grammar prob...can u do sumting abt it? other than that ur writing is awesome!

kayy, keep it real! write more!

from a crazy fan

the lil deVil
4/14/2009 c19 8Veronica Kimble
wow! this is an amzing story! are you ever going to update this again? because this is really good! and i love the fact that she's sort of attracted to 3 guys at the same time. more realistic that way. good job with your writing!
1,726 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »