for Downward Spiral Rising

11/27/2008 c18 4Venomous Vengeance
you better jump on that keyboard and start typing! literally! i just found out about your story today, sorry it wasn't earlier, but better now then later right? well anyways i just wanted to say this a really good story and you should continue writing it, i can't beleive you haven't updated since 2006! and i'm said to have a fearful wrath so if you know what's best you should start typing. just kidding but seriously you should update soon. like tomorrow or in 4 day maximum. no hard feelings!

love,

venamous vengeance
11/16/2008 c19 3Duuude
I remember reading this so many years... okay not years, ago. And I re-read it now. It seems that no update has been made so far.

This is very, very ... upsetting.

I loved your story! Bring it back! I cry at night thinking of what could be! WHY? WHY COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Okay. Now that I've got that out. I hope you can update soon. Steve Irwin? I'm not sure who that is but I'm sure he deserves to rest in peace. ^^

Hope nothing's wrong on your end. Update sometime at least. I'd like to see an end to what I think was one of my first stories on fp. I've been an addict ever since. =)
11/14/2008 c1 Anonymous
Hi. Just to let you know, I'm still waiting for an update for this story. =] And I definitely know you're still active, considering the fact that the last story you added to your favourites list was in April of this year. So if you think people have forgotton about your story, you thought wrong!

Whenever you're up to it, throw a new chapter our way, will you?
11/6/2008 c19 1sherbetsi
hi im a new reader of yours.. i just wanted to tell you how awesome i think your story is and would like to ask if you will be continuing this story.. cz from the looks of things there hasnt been any updates in a .. (very?) long time..

i hope things get better for you and that you are able to sort out not only what is in your head but in your heart too..

best wishes for the future no matter what you decide..
9/30/2008 c1 2wistfulpearl
this is a really good story! and even though you might not be updating anytime soon, i'm still glad i got the chance to read it. i'm very sorry about your mom..my uncle had to go through the same thing and i know i was torn when it happened. i hope all goes well for you.
9/21/2008 c19 gwen
i am completely torn! i like warren, and how he's always so sweet and tender with her, how he selflessly hid his feelings for her since he thought he didn't stand a chance, and how their connection to each other is more than just that physical thing/fleeting passion. that chapter where they both went to sleep after helping her move some stuff to connor's house; that was just so endearingly cute how he was holding her hand and her so closely when she woke up. their affection for each other seems to be like the forever, grow old with you/give you the last piece of cheesecake kind of thing and it's obvious that he cares for her deeply. But then i find connor funny and interesting too from their childish fights/banter, their chemistry even when he's like glaring at her from afar, and the fact that he has kept her mitten after all those years. he seems more mysterious, exciting and spontaneous, whereas warren is more on the comfy/reliable/predictable variety, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, and one can't easily write him off in the romance department w/the heroine either since they have a little bit of that chemistry/tension too whenever he does invade her personal space(i.e. whispering in her ear, holding her closely, looking at her in a certain way & etc.). ugh! i don't know. i think i will be happy with whoever she ends up with since they're both great guys. just please please finish this story! =)) maybe you can make 2 endings, like an alternate ending or something for each guy. hehehe
9/6/2008 c19 Justin
Hello. Just wanted to tell you I loved your story! Kyle is one amazing brat and the love triangle between Connor, Warren and Chloe is way interesting. Haha.

Claire is so...alike to my older sisters. What's up with Ryan though... He seems a bit creepy.. in a sense.

But man, you're stopping it here? That's way of a pity. Ah well.

Sigh, I wanted to read Connor suffer through the whole Harry Potter movie. MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But anyway! Kudos for the great story!
8/31/2008 c19 Night-Rayne
Hi! I just wanted to say I love this story and hope you continue it!
8/15/2008 c13 2meiilove
LMFAO she took her clothes...xD
8/15/2008 c11 meiilove
aw thats cute :D

he kept it for 6 years
8/15/2008 c18 meiilove
OMG he kissed her!

his BEST friend...:O
8/10/2008 c19 1Crazy colorz
Awsome story are you going to update it soon?
8/10/2008 c2 SapphireEyes16
please update soon!
8/2/2008 c19 2SweetSunshine
I found your story by looking at the favorites of another author. I read your entire story as fast as I could, and I absolutely loved it! I think you have a really nice storyline, and I love the Chloe/Warren/Connor love triangle.

But don't worry, I'm not reviewing to beg you for an update. I just read your profile, and I'm really, really sorry to hear about your mom. I'm not just saying that, I really am. My family thought earlier this year that my mom had cancer, and that was quite a scary experience. I can't imagine my mom not being here. It turned out that she didn't have cancer, but I just wanted to convey that I know what its like to find out someone you love might have cancer. I know it's much, much harder for you, since your mom does have cancer, but I just wanted to give you my sympathy.

I just wanted to tell you I love your story, and I eagerly look for an update, but I completely understand why you haven't updated.

Love in Christ,

2SweetSunshine
7/18/2008 c19 ColdDesire
Hey. Just wanted to write a review. I was kind of shocked too that Warren was so open about his emotions after vehemently denying his "liking" for her and thinking it was disgusting. I suppose that is hormones and testosterones kicking in. But yeah, the story is very amusing. I kind of hope that Warren will get over Chloe though, I feel it would be really odd for them to be together their whole life.

There were some minor errors, spelling, skipping a few words, and punctuation, but that's all right. I'm sure that you were in a rush. Update soon! =]
1,726 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »