for Downward Spiral Rising

11/18/2014 c22 1hannaxD
What surprises me the most is that this story is like, 10years old xD
Praticaly your child, hahha!
And its awesome! :)
I had so much fun reading so far, that I can't wait to know what happens next.. Poor Cloe.. One day suddenly her life gets thrown upside down by teenage angst, ahh the good days! Connor is so obviously conflicted its cute!
To someone who had a crush on her cousin once, I don't think its too scandalous that step siblings date (if they don't share the same last name) though the 'living in the same house' thing might give people the wrong idea, just look at the Cullens! Tsc tsc..
Having a blast,
Hanna.
8/23/2014 c22 Guest
BEAUTIFUL STORY please update soon :)
6/17/2014 c22 8Mahima1992
I have been dying for an update! Please update! This story has me totally hooked...also please get it published!
6/14/2014 c22 Julie
PLLLEEEAASEEE UPDATTEEE! I NEEEEDD ONE SOOO BADLY! I've been checking every day to see if you updated, and every time you don't, I feel crushed.
6/4/2014 c22 rememberholly
Gaaahhh, all the feels are killing me! But awesome job, and I can't wait for the next one...

Eep, she's starting to finally get over Ian, so that's nice...Ohh, but I feel like the friendship of four is starting to fall apart...:( That's so sad...

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE! I love this sooo much, it's like how much Chloe loves COFEE!
5/29/2014 c22 xHopeForNowx
I'm so glad I decided to look for a new story today and found this one !
It is such an amazing story ! I absolutely enjoyed reading it !
I'm also sorry about your mom, and hope all is well with you!
Hope you update sooooon I'm eager to find out what happens next !
X
5/26/2014 c22 frouwe
I can't believe you're continuing this after all this time? I always liked your writing a lot and I was sorry to see you go, especially given the reasons why you left.

I'm guessing that if you're wrapping everything up by chapter 25 with the current chapter length you aren't going to flesh the remainder of the story off. Like, not delving into Connor and Claire's backstory, or having too much romantic drama beyond, you know, what's already happening. Which sucks, but I get why, and it's nice to get closure either way (both for us and for you as the writer), so thank you for trying to finish the story.
5/22/2014 c22 connorfan
definitely team connor. warren is a manipulative a hole.
5/19/2014 c22 Bookworm
Ok I am totally team Connor. I think Warren is an a** and not worth her time. Connor may be very mysterious but he's had better intentions for her well being than Warren has for most of the story! Like Warren has just been using her like a parasite for his own needs and that's not cool! At this point I think Nikki and Warren deserve each other.
5/18/2014 c22 Guest
Her friends suck….looking forward to the party though, surely something will happen to break the stalemate
5/17/2014 c21 1simplee
UPDATE NOW! My preference would be for Chloe to go in there anyways and let the drama unfold. Anyways your writing is amazing and I am utterly obsessed with this story!
5/14/2014 c21 CheesecakeLover
Almost 10 years have passed after the published date.. still, thank you so much for trying to finish this story. Very much appreciated! I'm sorry about your mom. Take care! :)
5/13/2014 c21 jordan
eep, yay I'm so glad you're writing this again! Can't wait for the next chapter, I love this! Keep up the amazing work!
5/7/2014 c21 2renegade01
Awesome story ;-)
5/6/2014 c21 svenn
I'm not going to lie, I'm usually turned off by (potential) step-sibling relationships and immediately turn back the moment I sense it. However, I can't help but ship Chloe & Connor. The way you write their interactions is just perfectーactually, the way you write is just perfect. I hope to see another update soon. :
1,726 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »