for Downward Spiral Rising

8/26/2013 c19 Dominique Diane
Please continue, I beg you! You leaved me hanging just here!
7/15/2013 c19 brinalovesyouxx
Omg you NEED to finish this story please?! I love it sooooo much
6/24/2013 c4 Guest
OMG im luvin u just for the Ender's Game bit in the story )
5/10/2013 c19 1KoriLee123
That's it? Where is the rest? come on! You can't leave me hanging here!
4/14/2013 c19 Guest
love this story! Hope you continue!
3/31/2013 c16 Guest
Type your review for this chapter here...
3/24/2013 c3 britishbrunette
Sorry, fictionpress got rid of the URL! But the blog's name is the - literary . tumblr . com (without the gaps!)
3/24/2013 c2 britishbrunette
Hi there,
My name is Angharad and I’m part of a team of readers and writers that have our own blog called .com. If you’d like to check it out and follow us, that would be great! In short, we are a writer's resource blog. We provide original and fanfiction recommendations, writing tips, workshops and resources, story critiques and graphics help.
I’m an Original Fiction Recommendatory Reader for the blog, which means I scroll through the Most Recents of the fictionpress site daily to find the best original stories and hidden gems that I think other people should get the chance to read.
I’m happy to say that I’ve recommended your story to the blog, so congratulations! If you want to see my recommendation you should visit the tag ‘Angharad’s Recs’ and try and find it
1/23/2013 c7 Midnight-675
Ermahgod I like Marmalade Boy too! I thought it was really cute!
1/21/2013 c19 blueberryoreo1
I really like this, but I have one question: Is this story going to continue? Because this was from... 7 years ago?
10/5/2012 c19 beautyisanimperfection
please consider continuing this story. I reallllyyyy liked the humour and quirks of this story and I just can't get over the fact that Chloe likes Warren not connor so I want to keep reading and hopefully reach the conclusion that she and Connor are perfect and meant to be so PLEASEEEE continue this story (:
9/16/2012 c13 Guest
This story is amazing. You've established the characters extremely well and it's avoided cliches (so far.) the banter/talk between Chloe and others is really fun to read. Unfortunately, it's almost 2 on a Monday morning and I have school in 7 hours (which means, if I'm lucky, 5 hours sleep) so i'll have to leave it for now. It is amazing though
9/15/2012 c19 ColourCascade
I'm so u haven't updated in like six years but if u ever did I'd be interested in reading the rest of the story :)
8/6/2012 c19 2Neverland.dream
please oh please oh please update! your story is SO amazing! :D
8/3/2012 c1 CrimsonsNight
Very interesting alittle confused abouther connection to some of her friends.
1,726 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »