for Downward Spiral Rising

8/26/2011 c13 1bookADDICT6
I just love best friend clichés, so I definitely want Chloe to be with Warren. But I also like those clichés where the girl falls in love with the first boy mentioned. I really wish Chloe would get over Ian. I like him, but he's a real jerk to Chloe now that he's got connections.
8/26/2011 c12 bookADDICT6
I don't really know what's going on with Connor, but I have a guess. And I like Warren/Chloe and Connor/Chloe but I really don't like stories with incest :\
8/26/2011 c11 bookADDICT6
I wonder what feelings Connor has for Chloe now...
8/24/2011 c10 bookADDICT6
I wouldn't be surprised if someone suggested that Warren just live with Chloe 'cause he's practically there everyday. I didn't expect Connor to remember all those memories with Chloe, but it seemed they interacted a lot when they were younger. Fate perhaps...
8/24/2011 c9 bookADDICT6
Oooh... Chloe has some feelings for Warren, Ian, and Connor. That's one complicated love life, but I'm pretty sure that Ian doesn't feel the same way.

I kind of like Warren when he's jealous, it just seems cute. Like protective older brother or best friend cute. I'm getting mixed feelings from Connor. With the flow of the story, it'll probably turn to positive feelings though.
8/24/2011 c8 bookADDICT6
I feel bad for Ian and Chloe at the same time. Ian for being so oblivious and insensitive and Chloe for getting her heart broken.

I just love Warren, it's so hard not to like him. Like all guy best friends I've read, they're hard to resist. I'm definitely loving this new family already :]
8/24/2011 c7 bookADDICT6
Oh god, what does Ian see in Caitlyn other than a hot body? I swear, I hate when girls use a guy to make another guy jealous. The hate goes further if they're making it so obvious *cough, cough* Caitlyn.
8/24/2011 c6 bookADDICT6
I agree with Chloe. Why would you celebrate a week anniversary instead of a month?

Damn, even if Claire is the head queen at the school I would never put up with those bitches she calls friends. Ian is starting to lose points with me, slowly.
8/24/2011 c5 bookADDICT6
Now, I officially love Kyle. He seems like a kid genius to me for some reason, I don't know why though. I was just as stunned as Chloe to learn that Claire wasn't an airhead. It seems this story is just filled with surprises!

I just love the relationship between Warren and Chloe. It just screams best friends. Since I already read what happened, I just have to say that I love clichés.
8/24/2011 c4 bookADDICT6
I have to admit that I like PDA sometimes, but not all the time. It's even worse when the couple are no longer teenagers, as I'm pretty sure that's when all the hormones come out.

Kyle is such a sweet kid. I've always wanted an older brother, but I think a younger one might be just as fun. I can't believe Chloe managed to hit Connor in the head with the remote. What are the chances?
8/24/2011 c3 bookADDICT6
I pegged Connor and Claire as blonds because it's so typical and cliché, but dark hair and bright eyes is becoming the new blond. I'm not fond of people with glasses, but Warren sounds like such a nice guy that I don't care. Why can't all boys be like that?
8/24/2011 c2 bookADDICT6
I had to read Ian's explanation of his connections like 10 times to understand what he was saying. Ian sounds like an all around cool guy, when he's not thinking below his belt though. When I read the summary of the story, I thought Ian was the best friend. Boy, was I wrong.
8/24/2011 c1 bookADDICT6
I already read this yesterday, but I just had to read it again so I could review. The characters are nice and genuine, which I love. Characters and plot for me are the main part.
8/3/2011 c19 1Copper Sunlight
I just recently stumbled upon your story, and think it is fantastic! I do know, however, how difficult it can be to write sometimes. Especially when things in real life tend to get in the way. I do hope that someday you do return to this story, though.

~Sunny
7/19/2011 c19 LilTokki
Oooh love the interaction between Connor and Chloe. This is an amazing story and I hope you continue it. Also I pray that your mom gets better.
1,726 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »