for Fragile Minds

7/25/2005 c1 119Whisper on the Lips
Scary and yet i really like it. you have some good potential as writer you are excellent! (= WRITE ON! (=
6/30/2005 c1 Wrong Name Tag
Definitely a different turn in the ending than I was expecting, but clever. I love your word choice.
4/19/2005 c1 105KT-Me
This is really good... very vivid... I had to read it a few times to really grasp it, for it to really sink in, but don't worry that's a good thing! Good work! Here's the part where I usually ramble on about the meaning i got from the poem, but since everyone draws something different from a poem depending on their own experiences, i'm probably gonna say something you didn't mean to show so I wont...(too late x.x i rambled on about not rambling on...) well just incase you thought I forgot why I'm here, I;ll remind you... well done! Great piece! ^-^
3/27/2005 c1 83Nails For Your Crucifix
THe awkward part about this poem is it rhymes up until the very end. Then it just dropps off. Pretty good job, but it needs more description. Show us, don't tell us.
1/9/2005 c1 13LostInReality
You've managed double figures here I see in reviews. Yes it is a trés bon poem. :)
1/2/2005 c1 11Cloud Burst
wow freaky! very deep and i luv ur vividness

keep these coming!
12/26/2004 c1 Moroni's Daughter
Creepy and twisted, yet undeniably true.
12/15/2004 c1 62graffiti-skies
wow loved it...so much anger in every line...so much emotion! hehe...good work!
12/7/2004 c1 Fred
hey its me. anonomous cos i need to reach you. I reviewed the 1st one on gutter rats page and wrote o o o o o o o o o o oh but without the spaces and it changed it to oh which lools as if i didnt like it but i did and i cannot do another review to correct it! help!
11/15/2004 c1 2Razzykins
Kll poem George!
C Ya @ skool
11/14/2004 c1 catseyeview
I love your title...makes your think really hard on the words of your poem, "Fragile Minds" I think your saying, beware of the creature that has no teeth...for they too are dangerous
11/14/2004 c1 4Isle of View
Brilliant! This is really fantastic! Especially the last line "for I am your thoughts" i went completely woah! and yeah it's true. i can't escape my own thoughts. this poem describes everything so aptly. great job!
11/7/2004 c1 20Nanners
Hey, I really like this. The ending caught me off guard. I don't know what I thought it was before hand...hmm...
11/4/2004 c1 1TaschaBear
Rather Intersting. And I am absolutely clueless to what you are trying to portray. So, could you clue me in? That would be really great! I know there is a hidden meaning somewhere in there but, *hmphs*, Can't find it. HELP ME!
Nessa
11/4/2004 c1 183Jo Madden
Hey. Great story. Please Keep up the great work. Thanks for the review. Please keep them coming.