for Faithless Hope

6/23/2005 c1 39Alisha Marie
Wow...this was really great keep upthe good work!
4/21/2005 c1 20Infection
the imagery was excellant loved it :O
4/21/2005 c1 94born-again
Really like it, the language is excellent and the narritive moving through it works brilliantly
3/25/2005 c1 25Munchin
Good. I think this... it is sad but hopeful. I think it alot.. i think this is one of my favorite pieces of all of what i have read so far.. Well done!
3/24/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
once again a very touching and good piece. I love the flow and words used to express such feeling. great work!
1/18/2005 c1 3sheerWonder
This is good! the oxymoron seems to catch attention, and give it more meaning. sorry, lit student. neways, wanna read more!
12/19/2004 c1 11Cloud Burst
o wowexquisite details and all!very deep and intense!lovely work!
12/15/2004 c1 midnightwanderer254
greetings, you were recommended to me by anime freakizoid, says that you're a brilliant poet...and she was right. very vivid and so original i can see your voice reflecting the words, pure excellence! but, anime freakizoid was wondering if you got her e-mail...
12/13/2004 c1 22Dying Without Gackt
Nicely put, you chose very good words for the poem. I can't rhyme for my life (well I can...but I don't like rhyming) but the why you tied it up was good.Great Job. Thanks for all the reviews by the way.
12/4/2004 c1 Anime Freakizoid
hey, sorry i haven't reviewed in a long time...how have you been this winter? this reminds me of a friend who used to be that way (i was informed two days ago) but she's trying to stop and move on...this poem brought me faith to believe that even though old habits die hard, the new ones can overcome anything...keep writing!-anime freakizoid X^_^X
11/8/2004 c1 191Trinity Joselyn Carter
this poem put a song in my head.. "Adam's Song" by Blink182... meh i just started singing it all of a sudden. go to w.gcfanfics.com and search Trinity Joselyn Carter. right now. do it! lol
11/4/2004 c1 16Amethyst Eyed Cynical One
wow.very good!faithless is a very cool idea!love it!