for PS

10/1/2005 c1 Lord-of-Fools
Haha. Willie sure was up himself! Good stuff :D
6/26/2005 c1 15Sahara Hayden
Hm..very interesting..I never thought about how Shakespeare would've given advice...very interesting piece. Nice job!~Sahara~
6/10/2005 c1 1Shakespeare's love
that was pretty coolio!
5/15/2005 c1 11Enigmatic Huntress
I can just picture the bard writing that. Actually it was funny and good advice for a wannabe actress like myself. I just have to remember to over act. Think big. Got it. Of course if my little college play sucks now it's all your fault...
4/19/2005 c1 7Lain Dolohov
IMO, I don't think Shakespeare would say anything like "My latest work of genius". From all I've read and heard of the man, he seems cautious and modest.
4/13/2005 c1 She's Lain
This sounds like a real winner. I'm a huge Shakespeare nut, and I love what you've got going here. Creatively genius, and I cant wait for more. If there is, more.
4/5/2005 c1 6Toni Berthelette
Hey! This is wicked cool, because we are learning about Shakespeare and the Globe Theatre and all that stuff right now in school.

~*Toni*!
11/6/2004 c1 David Stephen
Hey Limey :P ... This is interesting - you get ideas from anywhere!Sorry not tlked for a bit - been busy with exams - though there are some questions on the exam that i did that i might upload sometime. ~David~ xx
11/6/2004 c1 27Da Buffster
I like this! Tis good.
Don't know what to say now. Maybe for the title, something like, a letter...
11/6/2004 c1 121Seeker of the Way
kewl. This was VERY British and fun to read! Try reading it out loud to give it a final polishing. Good luck!