for The Nearly True Confessions of the Full Moon Mafia

1/2/2005 c6 2Tobaeus
"who wants to spend endless hours reading about me as a young pup getting my brains bashed in? If it’s you put the book down and punch yourself in the face ...Merci." *claps hands* Loved that line. ^_^ I also liked how you tied in his father to the chapter.The only problem I saw was that some of your sentences ran on and I got lost.
12/19/2004 c5 Tobaeus
I didn't think you would put exerpts from the "phony" biography into the story. It was a nice touch.
12/11/2004 c4 Tobaeus
I like the rich descriptions you use. It's almost like poetry... I think.
12/10/2004 c1 Kabuki Kazisaidso
I Found this story truly intiguing and I hope you continue...eagerly.
12/4/2004 c3 Tobaeus
Very rich in detail. When is the next chapter coming out?
11/24/2004 c2 Tobaeus
This story is really interesting. It reminds me of my husband's vampire character. I especially like how the narrator wanders off topic every once in a while. Even though it makes it a bit difficult in places, the character seems that much more real to me.
11/14/2004 c2 7Aemilia
What's good: Your, ah, unique writing style. Your alliteration and sometimes odd word choice gives the story an interesting flavor. From the first sentence the reader realizes that this is no run of the mill werewolf story. You do a pretty good job painting visual images and setting the mood as well.
What's not so good: Coherency. I'm not sure how much is me (sometimes my reading comprehension isn't so hot) but I thought you could have smoothed out a little more.
-Aemilia