for Alexander

6/30/2013 c1 2ImmaQTPie
Awww
That was so adorable
8/10/2012 c1 5Don'tStopMeNow
I loved this one-shot so much. I read it once before about three months ago, but I forgot to review.

The most beautiful phrase to me was: this power was better than any delight a man could give me. It makes this completely perfect in my eyes.
2/27/2010 c1 Hidden Flowers
I loved that one! It's very sweet. It reminds me of the taste of mangoes. Specifically, fresh mangoes cubed and dripping with cream and sugar. A very delicate flavor. I think I it's very good, myself.
3/22/2008 c1 2Emelaya Ericson
You are a tenshi of words, ange. Truly your name fits you, and out of all authors I have read with the exception of a few. I like you best.

Lots of Love,

Emi
3/5/2008 c1 admirer of your fic
This was really sweet and I like how you turned a piece of history into such a feeling, romantic one-shot. Haha I'm a sucker for fluff! =D

Though I do have a couple misunderstanding I'd like to help clear up. ^_^ See, a muslim would never be with a man out of wedlock. Also, polygamy is not allowed in Islam (muslim men can't marry more than one wife at a time). Yes the prophet did this but not for sex as other men do it these days. Also, with the harem it was part of the Ottoman Empire, too, but the harem was not used for the non-existant multiple wives (they didn't do polygamy either, they were muslims). These harems/rooms/areas were used to select only the best girls or women out of society and teach them royalty. Imagine if this was done out in the open, if extra care wasn't taken to conceal such honourable things- everyone would have wanted to be a part of it or, people would have even started discriminating each other.

I realise that you probably don't believe me but please know that this is the truth. I am a muslim and a turk. I know my rules, my history. ^_^

But as I said, I really did like this story apart from the misunderstandings. Quite sweet and heart-palpatating, if you know what I mean *winks*

-admirer-of-your-fic
7/17/2007 c1 Nikkii
oh my gosh i love it! keep writing!
6/11/2007 c1 1glamoureste
That's so cute.

Because I like you best.

:] made me smile.
3/22/2007 c1 1Enaid
this is such a great one-shot story sweet and simple but seems to have a nice little something to it that i cant really describe. as always great job!
1/17/2007 c1 me
it was a lovely piece. i enjoyed it thoroughly. good luck on ur other stories, too.
4/17/2006 c1 5Ivory-Dragon14
cute
4/17/2006 c1 anon
Hmm... an interesting bite of literature. You seem to have a natural sense of this time period. At times the flow seemed rather rough, but the ending was quite lovely. The rest of your stories seemed rather intriguing, I expect to be reading them sometime soon. ~ Tschüs
3/18/2006 c1 2dancrchick
this is the first of your stories that i have read and i must say, i really enjoyed it. It was wonderfully written, and i love reading stories about historic figures, it doesn't matter if they're accurate or not. It was a perfect one-shot. There are so many that i read where they never seem to have a satisfying ending, unless they're so horrible you just want it to end, in which case it doesn'y end soon enough. But enjoyed it, yet was satisfied enough where i needed no more, i was happy to leave it as it was. I must say, this is one of the few stories i've read where i dont have any criticism at all, not even in my head. Really good job.
1/1/2006 c1 23Crymson Tears
aw...that's so sweet! well, that's about all i can describe it as. Maybe you should do more one-shots about leaders and lovers. how's that for a title, eh? it would be cool for something like George Washington and someone...
12/25/2005 c1 2Look at Her