for Forever '95

12/23/2004 c2 Lemonhead754
ah brian seems a little cocky eh? oh well...on to the next chapter then
12/23/2004 c1 Lemonhead754
oh so far so good...hm i'll review the next chapter
12/15/2004 c5 Spikez
Good to hear that you will be contiuning with this story. It's just that u write great stories and it's hard to let go if you don't update.
12/12/2004 c6 AuroraBorealis7
Woohoo, I just feel i have to comment after every chapter and tell you how excited i am you are doing this story. I'm excited.ab~
12/12/2004 c6 SweetDreams
I love how you're weaving in details about their past with the present. Or actually, I think I'll be more appreciative after you've finished so I can go back and reread from the beginning. It's a bit frustrating right now, to be honest. Reminds me of when you were writing Reality. I didn't even try to piece together the clues about the past in that story until the end. I did manage to make some guesses that turned out sort of accurate which I emailed you, but you're awesome at keeping readers in the dark until the point when you decide you want everything in the open, all the while dropping clues that look a lot bigger and more significant in hindsight. Although this story isn't nearly as...complicated, I guess would be the word, I still have so many questions. Their romantic relationship lasted all of one date? They didn't even kiss? How and why did she try to ruin it? I guess we'll have to wait to find out. Keep the chapters coming!
12/3/2004 c5 AuroraBorealis7
Dur... I need to read into some things before I ask questions. Again I love the character development and the way you show the weird dynamic of their obviously messed up relationship. Does this story perhaps parallel something personal?awesome job... i'll always be an avid readerab
12/1/2004 c4 Spikez
I love your writing. It's very good and you make the most mundane of love stories gripping. But are you going to finish/continue this one? Don't tease us with more great premises.
11/29/2004 c4 AuroraBorealis7
Awesome job. I jsut wanted to say again how happy i am that you continue writing. You really are my favorite, thanks. However, the tool box under the bed part confused me... did i miss something, were you implying she was a lesbian because she was waiting for a woman to come around and the tool box... .sorry i just didn't pick it up. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what her profession is... hmmab~
11/29/2004 c4 AlienVision
this was a great chapter! I'm glad you finally updated... are you still going for the 50, 0 words in november? cuz you only have two more days...
11/29/2004 c1 velvetonyx
*huggles* omg, i love this story... you've got me by the neck with this story... I love the characters... the suspence! lol... can't wait for the next chapter! keep it up!
11/28/2004 c4 SweetDreams
You've piqued my curiosity...what was the website about? I skimmed through the first two chapters to see if she ever mentioned anything that would give a clue, but I couldn't really find anything. Somehow I doubt his reaction would have been so...strong...if it was about adminstrative assistance. Get chapter 5 out soon?
11/28/2004 c4 Guest
wow. That's awesome. Normally I'd groan at a cliffy, but that was really well done. I can't wait for the chapter.
11/22/2004 c3 1Icyglaze
Was about to read Reality again, but then I found your new stories, so I decided to read this one. Very good job! :) You'll always be my favourite author on fictionpress. :)
11/20/2004 c3 AuroraBorealis7
YAY! Any story you do, I love, so don't worry keep up the good work...
11/20/2004 c3 3Sleeping Angel
Hello there Pareathe,My goodness! I get SO sucked in with your stories, the characters are always so witty and lovable!

The whole Celeste and Brian dynamic is absolutely fantastic!

Do you write for a living or something? Because I swear, you should find yourself a publisher and get your stories published for everyone to see!

You have a real talent for writing and I love reading each and everyone of your stories-I especially love the orginality and sincerity of it all!

Keep up the amazing work! Looking forward to see waht happens to Brian and Celeste!
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »