for The Dark Dragon

4/27/2005 c4 M'loner
Wow, quite a well written story! I'm very interested and can't wait to see what you come up with for the next chapter.

My only critique would be that occasionally you use commas where periods should be, but that's rather minor and isn't distracting.

Keep going!
4/13/2005 c4 3Vulpes
This is a very excellent chapter, and if you said that the action and plot would pick up I would be astounded if it could be better than this.
3/9/2005 c3 Vulpes
Wow, that was really good. I'm hooked. This is one of the best things I've read in a long time.
2/23/2005 c1 Lost Chi
Wow! Great first chapter! I am really going to make sure I keep an eye out for it in the future! I love the idea of a legendary blck dragon. Keep writing!

By the way, can anyone please read a story I have on the site. It's called The Pocketwatch. Please read and review. I am so desperate. Thank you!
2/16/2005 c1 16Islandbreeze
Great chapter, the only thing you might want to do is show more of her distress when she can't get the table off her father. Really interesting so far. Plus...applause for re-writing, I always try to but somehow I keep putting it off...and off...and off...