for A Blackened Sun

2/3/2006 c1 893834723923
Hello again, I finally got around to reading this. Never actually read a freeverse poem but I thought it was very good. Wonderful imagery. But of course you've probably already been told that.

~Dutch Obsessed Me~
9/24/2005 c1 8ValkyrieRavenfeather
Wow, this was great. The imagery was beautiful. I wish I could write freeverse like this.Thanks for the review on Sister, Save Me. Sorry to know you went through the same thing. My friend never went QUITE as far as to say I was bonded with a demon. People just need to understand alternate religions a little bit better. And, in my case, alternate sexualities. LOL.I hope you keep up your writing too. I'd love to see that poem about your friend-I also had a friend who died, in a car accident only 6 days after I got my driver's lisence. She had graduated that day, and she died on the road I live on. .Anyway, beautiful poem. Keep writing!
12/11/2004 c1 42Firefly of the Cosmos
Not bad, not bad at all...You can say that I really like reading this..oh and before I forget thanks for ur review and is you like reading stories like that check out my website at http:/freewebs.com/storiesofdamnation

and if ya do Please sign the questbook